• No

Votes: 30 41.7%

• Total voters

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’ve seen boys cry out because they want a haircut and the mother won’t let them because they’re so pressed on the boy having good hair that they always want it long. Those type of women are wack. I’m sure she gonna make it seem like the boy so sad and embarrassed but truth be told he probably scared of his mother and the consequences.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hell yeah he's wrong. Kid doesn't live with him and didn't want it done. You know how long it takes to grow hair? Let that boy enjoy his hair while he still has it. "I told you that I didn't want his hair twisted, braided or dreaded". Then you raise him.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
a day before my first day of high school, I went to get my haircut, at this age I was still goin wit my mom

She did sum sneaky shyt and told the barber cut my hair off, nikka fukked up my head and gave me a GI Joe hightop

My dad seen it the same night, and told me I gotta cut that shyt off

I pulled up to my first day of HS lookin like Elmer Fudd :francis:

Moral of the story is I survived tho, shouldn’t teach that child to be toooo attached to his hair

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yea it’s wrong. The mother wanted the hair, the child wanted the hair. But he didn’t. It ain’t like they live together and I’ll take a wild guess and assume the child lives with the mother more.

Dude a dikkhead. But it ain’t my child so it’s whatever.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’ve seen boys cry out because they want a haircut and the mother won’t let them because they’re so pressed on the boy having good hair that they always want it long. Those type of women are wack. I’m sure she gonna make it seem like the boy so sad and embarrassed but truth be told he probably scared of his mother and the consequences.
Dawg stop lol

This was some fukk shyt flat out lol

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Let that boy enjoy his hair while he still has it.
I felt that.
MJ_Cry_bald.png