Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
She used to harass his other bm over him and was dancing around holding a cake he bought her for her bday then made a whole (terrible) song about him wanting a yellowbone to rub it in his other bms face now she tb she deserve better. :dead:

Baby is being who he’s always been, she was loving it when she thought she was gonna get treated differently though.

The only person I feel for is the baby, she has to suffer because her dad is a a$$hole and her mom didn’t care until now.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: What!!!!!! :snoop:

You literally do the exact same thing he did ..
But ummm, don't kick your infant child out as well..

You're saying that you don't care if you send 5 of your own child out in the street..?:mindblown:

And here I thought I was really hard on women... Y'all nikkaz take the crown

Let’s be honest the child is going with the mother. The child is the only reason we are talking about this. The child is her whole plot device….he was sending her to a hotel not out on the block but she definitely had to involve the child for traction otherwise she’s another thot being tossed.

now she’s a mother whose just being busted in without a care :mjcry: as opposed to another thot :obama: that hoe knows what she’s doing

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
She used to harass his other bm over him and was dancing around holding a cake he bought her for her bday then made a whole (terrible) song about him wanting a yellowbone to rub it in his other bms face now she tb she deserve better. :dead:

Baby is being who he’s always been, she was loving it when she thought she was gonna get treated differently though.

The only person I feel for is the baby, she has to suffer because her dad is a a$$hole and her mom didn’t care until now.
Just posted it :wow:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What the fukk is wrong with this dude? Every few months you hear about him involved in some fukk shyt.

She ignored the nikka's whole existence being fukkery, NOW she mad:francis:
He is who he is, openly.

bytch intentionally let him seed her up. She deserves everything she gets :yeshrug:.

Zero sympathy for her dumb ass, feel bad for the child though.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I don't respect him as a person, but I cannot fault his response.

Don't doubt that she put hands on him. It is sensible that he recognised that her sticking around is something that could fukk with his paper as he just needs to shake her once to start a narrative about him being an abuser. He has no obligation to put her in a condo. A hotel is a reasonable enough compromise until something permanent can be arranged.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let’s be honest the child is going with the mother. The child is the only reason we are talking about this. The child is her whole plot device….he was sending her to a hotel not out on the block but she definitely had to involve the child for traction otherwise she’s another thot being tossed.

now she’s a mother whose just being busted in without a care :mjcry: as opposed to another thot :obama: that hoe knows what she’s doing
The audacity :russ:

My man could've took his hoes to the hotel, but nah, that's too inconvenient. Throw the baby out with the mama instead :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sure is interesting seeing women question her decision making and say "well you should have known based on xyz." She should be held accountable for her decision making yet usually in these situations their blame is entirely on the dude instead of asking why are you letting a bum with NO interest in being a father nut in you. I'm not absolving men of blame btw, I'm just saying know who and what you're dealing with.

She's said wild shyt about skin color/yellow bone/dark skin so naturally she's getting shyt on by women.