Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
You can clearly see the basic behavior from Dani.

Her using her baby as a 'victim' sympathy multiplier.

Seems to be aggressive, not in control of her emotions.

'Predicting' that hes kicking her out to get back with his baby momma or fukk other hoes.

:snoop:

Tbh out of all the things she said, that part I actually believe. Especially if she was in the bed sleep or minding her business like she said she was and he ran in there spazzing out. It just makes sense.

Cheaters love initiating pre-holiday/early summertime or random somebody-better-came-along breakup fukkery out of nowhere.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
No one hates woman breh it's ok to point out what going on with a woman choices breh

It will be ok

:mjcry:

There's a infant involved breh, that's what I'm talking about. He putting his child on IG live like an immature teenager but all I'm hearing is she a hoe. Cheering like DaBaby handled this like a real nikka. But you red pill nikkas gotta get ya shyt off I get it.:hhh:

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Kicking your 3 month old out with the Mother and posting it online is some clown shyt. He recorded her while she was feeding his child to bring up some shyt and some of you are cosigning this?

They obviously had a disagreement before he started recording but then he gets back on Live and say it was just some Hollywood shyt. He made it Hollywood shyt when he posted it.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a infant involved breh, that's what I'm talking about. He putting his child on IG live like an immature teenager but all I'm hearing is she a hoe. Cheering like DaBaby handled this like a real nikka. But you red pill nikkas gotta get ya shyt off I get it.:hhh:

I'm not saying that

I'm saying there are 2 sides

alot of woman have a habit of saying what they think happened

and we just believe them I don't do that

nothing is wrong with looking at both sides breh

I'm tired of if you don't pander you hate woman fukk that

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
You can clearly see the basic behavior from Dani.

Her using her baby as a 'victim' sympathy multiplier.

Seems to be aggressive, not in control of her emotions.

'Predicting' that hes kicking her out to get back with his baby momma or fukk other hoes.

:snoop:

I also believe Dababy when he says he was beat on. He knew how she could possibly twist the situation so he maintained his cool and recorded for evidence.
This is the first thing I got from this situation. Chicks thinking they can beat on the little guys. DaBaby like 5'5 :picard:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DaniLeigh is a dumb bytch. Wasn’t she talking that yellowbone shyt when she got with dude last year? :laff: And ain’t she a bad built white Lattina? Why is she dropping the N word like that?:snoop:
DaBaby is a dumbass and might have the worst PR team in hip hop.:laff: Clown is always doing some stupid shyt.
DaActualBaby is doomed now that it has these two clowns raising it. :dead:

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Kicking your 3 month old out with the Mother and posting it online is some clown shyt. He recorded her while she was feeding his child to bring up some shyt and some of you are cosigning this?

They obviously had a disagreement before he started recording but then he gets back on Live and say it was just some Hollywood shyt. He made it Hollywood shyt when he posted it.

That is the part that is bothering me the most. She is feeding a baby. She made a bottle, moved away from him, and started feeding the child. Yet, he followed tried to provoke her while feeding their child.

They both are idiots, but I wish folks would stop procreating and bringing black children into their chaos.