Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:what: What!!!!!! :snoop:

You literally do the exact same thing he did ..
But ummm, don't kick your infant child out as well..

You're saying that you don't care if you send 5 of your own child out in the street..?:mindblown:

And here I thought I was really hard on women... Y'all nikkaz take the crown
On the street? She will never be on the street. She got a mansion and money.:gucci:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
So you rather the baby stay and watch his moms potentially get her ass kicked and his pops beat or shot by police?

Boy did the right thing.
bytches act unruly in ya crib you record them, kick them out and/or call police, i dont care if the bytch had 5 infants wit her...get out.

Its ultimately his fault because He should've been Pawging anyway or atleast fukking wit a non ratchet latina.

:ohhh:

:mjlol::troll:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What the fukk is wrong with this dude? Every few months you hear about him involved in some fukk shyt.
i'd say that's consistent character on display and we just refused to accept that he's a fukk up... matter of fact he was elevated because of it. shooting and killing a breh then slumping another breh at a store who ended up killing himself a year later. trouble follows this man and he is celebrated for it.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Their both idiots, Dani gone be alright tho, she made a video not too long ago about some big ass house she bought and paid for. She just posted a few days ago how she needed a break from social media, now this, take care of this shyt in private not with The Shaderoom.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
What the fukk she cooked that set that nikka off:skip:
7252d5b952288b89d89dc323a4c9c12c--folk-plates.jpg

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Dude is a scumbag.....

She clearly in love with this dude....why move her up in that crib if you not feeling it like that.

Pay child support....see the kid on the weekends.

Nikka got her stashed up in a lent house just to smash when he want....smh

She a damn fool because the signs for fooled were there from the beginning