@Da_Eggman....You Lose, GAME OVER

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As well you should, they ain't lookin too hot. You can quote me, this is the year they lose in the postseason. We won't hold it against you if you support them in their eventual time of mourning, LWO understand that deep down you're a Laker stan. You were on the good side of basketball but Shaq's bytchassness made you switch and become a bandwagoner, just be careful cuz Doopy hates bandwagoners. Don't you @Da_Eggman ?

breh...youre not nostradamus...yea eventually the heat will lose....if not this year then someday...nobody is having a run like the bulls did in the 90s again

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
breh...youre not nostradamus...yea eventually the heat will lose....if not this year then someday...nobody is having a run like the bulls did in the 90s again

Yeah, just like I didn't call everything that happened to the Lakers last year through my smug sarcasm. :usure:

The Outbreak Kid STD-Wade gon fall apart
Boshtitute gon bytch up
LeBron gon sell out, then opt out
heats will return to their rightful place as the NBA's peasants

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, just like I didn't call everything that happened to the Lakers last year through my smug sarcasm. :usure:

The Outbreak Kid STD-Wade gon fall apart
Boshtitute gon bytch up
LeBron gon sell out, then opt out
heats will return to their rightful place as the NBA's peasants
:yeshrug:

im gonna sub this...and throw this right back in your face if youre wrong tho :troll:

:blessed:count on it

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:wow: some of us can cook cook piff with 80% purity. Or maybe even 90% purity. But Chillsenberg cooks and floods TheColi streets with that potent 100% pure piff. @Chill .

The man, the myth, the legend..

n6yv52.jpg

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not as mad as yall gon be in the summer. :lolbron:
oh yeah cause lebron is gonna go to the lakers miss the playoffs for the rest of his prime. or go to the cavs because kyrie with no support is still >>>> wade + bosh + the best bench in the league.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
oh yeah cause lebron is gonna go to the lakers miss the playoffs for the rest of his prime. or go to the cavs because kyrie with no support is still >>>> wade + bosh + the best bench in the league.

LeBron ain't goin to the GOAT franchise, fukk that nikka. :russ:

No no, yall gon lose in the postseason, LeBron gon go back to cleveland, wade will be a full time fashionista faggit and boshtitute will follow suit. But yall brehs had a good run, heats stains made it interesting on here at least.... :ehh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
LeBron ain't goin to the GOAT franchise, fukk that nikka. :russ:

No no, yall gon lose in the postseason, LeBron gon go back to cleveland, wade will be a full time fashionista faggit and boshtitute will follow suit. But yall brehs had a good run, heats stains made it interesting on here at least.... :ehh:
signing deng was basically an admission that the cavs know lebron aint coming there. They aint gonna refuse to resign an all-star on the off hope that lebron leaves from a three peat to a team that hasn't seen the playoffs in years.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
signing deng was basically an admission that the cavs know lebron aint coming there. They aint gonna refuse to resign an all-star on the off hope that lebron leaves from a three peat to a team that hasn't seen the playoffs in years.

Bron switchin to the 4. :troll:

lebron-dancing-2-o.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
I don't even hang with you guys all that much, so I am missing out on all the hatred, but good lord these gifs are killing me.

Remind me to not fukk with the LWO ever.

pSHvTTC.gif

KUR1O.gif

:russ:

Where'd that boat gif come from? I would've slapped ole boy upside the head before we got going that fast