Norfeast groovin…
oXMx31N.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
your being a kobe-penis gobbler clouds your vision....

you admit kobe shot the lakers out of that series...if kobe wouldve played within the system the loss of malone wouldnt have been as glaring....but the fact that he didnt was what killed the lake-show...

and this is coming from someone who was a laker fan back then....

i was living in michigan in '04...and hated the pistons....i talked so much shyt when the finals started :snoop:....only to have kobe shoot the lakers out of it....besides that game one winner...he was garbage....

but i see where you going with this :pachaha:...anything to make excuses for kobe
658.jpg

Everyone rooted for the GOAT franchise at least once in their life. :steviej:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
actually...was a magic johnson fan....before you were born....

im more of a general nba fan these days...

Nah, you were a Shaq stan that was butthurt that the Lakers chose Kobe over him so you followed him like a bandwagoner to the heats and once he fell off like a bad bag of dope you adopted Wade and the heats as your team. It's all good, I know a few people that did that. At least you know from experience who the GOAT franchise is. :mjpls:

It all makes sense, you even stole your screenname from another heats stain. Jesus Christ your stanbase fukkin sucks. :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, you were a Shaq stan that was butthurt that the Lakers chose Kobe over him so you followed him like a bandwagoner to the heats and once he fell off like a bad bag of dope you adopted Wade and the heats as your team. It's all good, I know a few people that did that. At least you know from experience who the GOAT franchise is. :mjpls:

658.jpg

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfaooooo, wit cha struggle smiley. Yall got a poster with real paperwork, another one ban hammered, and another one that banned himself for being a catfishing faggit that steals grown mens pictures for his own sick use. eggcac and heatsnation lost. :dead:

not heatnation :ld:

wish them well tho

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
not heatnation :ld:

wish them well tho

As well you should, they ain't lookin too hot. You can quote me, this is the year they lose in the postseason. We won't hold it against you if you support them in their eventual time of mourning, LWO understand that deep down you're a Laker stan. You were on the good side of basketball but Shaq's bytchassness made you switch and become a bandwagoner, just be careful cuz Doopy hates bandwagoners. Don't you @Da_Eggman ?