carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
@Da_Eggman :umad:

For my finisher:

FkSdrGM.gif

Shoutouts to The #LWO family for without them, this ether soaked thread would have never came to fruition.

@-DMP- @2meo @2Quik4UHoes @BrokeWave @BrothaZay @Candor @CanesMiamiLakers @CantStop @Chill @DaComingUp @Desirous @Don Drogo @Front 2 Back @verbaltelekinesis @ghost305 @GreatestLaker @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Hater @I’m Chillin @I.AM.PIFF @Icantspell @IGSaint12 @Illeye buckmatic @iMajor @James Carter @jfkennedy @JKFrazier @Kenny_Powers @Killer Instinct @Lafraud James @LL Simon @Long_Live_The_Kane @macpat @martin payne @mistergarrison @Mr. Foxx Foxx @MustafaSTL @Newzz @Hersh
@Nima0614 @Phoenix_Knightly23 @PimpstarP @Premediated @PTBG @Real @Recca Gatsby @Regular_P @ROFL_GUY @seanb85 @Shuttaman @SkiHatDaGawd @Slob On My Knob @Sue Woo @Super Cheech @T-K-G @Teal. @The God Poster @TheMaster @theoretic @TooLazyToMakeUp1 @Trece @Trojan 24 @TYBG @unstoppable589 @vegetarybrownrice @West Coach Avenger @YawnZero @Yay Yay @Young Nique @Zabi @Torrential @FlareBaller5

As to the rest of the Coliseum, enjoy the thread, have some laughs, share with your friends.

pZWkIGj.png
W4hxShe.png
sJjUIZA.png

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

:wow: this nikka had the purple and gold flashing mortal kombat text
:wow: thecoli is sleeping on Chillsenberg.
:wow: everything he cooks is piff.

:wow: After this thread he is officially top 5 on thecoli.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:blessed:

lol, @Da_Eggman taggin brehs like we gon answer. What's wrong Doopy why you don't wanna come thru b? Let us use our toilet. :lolbron:

lmfao, I spoke too soon. I guess some LWO brehs can't help but to answer Doopy's @ call like he doesn't do that every time he gets ethered to slow shyt down. This shytstain disrespectful enough to not join the celebration we threw for his acceptance into Larry Holmes Gardens. Why you do that @Da_Eggman? :why:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
its simple i own an entire fanbase

there team sucks and i never let them forget that so they cry and make threads about me

yet while in real life there team still sucks....so nothing has changed

most are just Kobe fans strictly there hero is dead so they got nothing to do anymore

so instead of making threads and thinking about Kobe 24/7 i have become the new Kobe :pachaha: kinda sad cuz i hate to be connected to a rapist but just knowing how mad i made an entire fanbase does bring me great joy :banderas:

:damn: :damn: :damn:

Ice up son, ice up. :to:

PWqVxwJ.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
LOL checked when I joined, I don't give a fukk about Eggman.

Damn I just peeped your sig. Nah you couldn't be an alias, cacman is a nazi heats stain he prolly don' even fukk wit chu just cuz your a LeBron fan. Do you @Da_Eggman ?

You live in Florida right? He gon start pullin your card but don't worry heatsnation kicked him out the group so you good. You should take his roster spot. :ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol i could stomp you out than fukk your butt ugly wife if i wanted too like i said go back to your shythole city and claim teams 2000 miles away and schools you never set foot into :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. @Newzz You gon let Doopy shyt on you like that? I ain't know toilets could shyt too. :lupe:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. @Newzz You gon let Doopy shyt on you like that? I ain't know toilets could shyt too. :lupe:

Breh, he's talking shyt because.....well that's what white boys do from a distance. I aint about to argue with the lil nikka over the net. I aint built like that to go back and forth typing keys about real shyt:manny:

Trust and believe, when I get to South Florida again.....we gonna REALLY have a coli exclusive on him.

Video footage and all. I swear.

#LWO

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Damn I just peeped your sig. Nah you couldn't be an alias, cacman is a nazi heats stain he prolly don' even fukk wit chu just cuz your a LeBron fan. Do you @Da_Eggman ?

You live in Florida right? He gon start pullin your card but don't worry heatsnation kicked him out the group so you good. You should take his roster spot. :ehh:
Yeah I do and I guess LWO ain't so bad after all :youngsabo: