Da fukk. Japan government just stopped using Floppy disks???!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They still use a lot of fax machines and cash is heavily used. I had a Japanese client for advertising and usually a wrap up report here is like 5 slides max for a regular campaign but Japanese client is used to literally a 30 page word document with every little detail and chart. It was fukkin stupid.
Oh yeah, I hate working with those fukks too

This one Japanese goof was my “lead” and they literally did ever single fukking thing through Excel

Turns out this goof went to college just for excel… I ended up scraping all that bullshyt, canceling all these unimportant meetings and instead of coming to me like a man, he would run to my program manager and complain (not knowing me and my program manager served together and was boys :mjlol: ).

It was funny because my CIO was also Japanese and old school but he liked what tf I was doing because I had answers to every fukking thing he asked before he even asked it. Everyone was glad I canceled the fukking meetings too and went to them directly if I had something specifically for them.

I might like the organization of the country, fukk with the women, but working with these fukkers I will not do regularly. These dudes literally have zero life, zero balls, and love anime

Don’t get me started on what happened when we got audited… i literally wanted to open hand slap this lil fakkit into dust

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah, I hate working with those fukks too

This one Japanese goof was my “lead” and they literally did ever single fukking thing through Excel

Turns out this goof went to college just for excel… I ended up scraping all that bullshyt, canceling all these unimportant meetings and instead of coming to me like a man, he would run to my program manager and complain (not knowing me and my program manager served together and was boys :mjlol: ).

It was funny because my CIO was also Japanese and old school but he liked what tf I was doing because I had answers to every fukking thing he asked before he even asked it. Everyone was glad I canceled the fukking meetings too and went to them directly if I had something specifically for them.

I might like the organization of the country, fukk with the women, but working with these fukkers I will not do regularly. These dudes literally have zero life, zero balls, and love anime

Don’t get me started on what happened when we got audited… i literally wanted to open hand slap this lil fakkit into dust
I used to work for a Japanese company in nyc and they would have execs come into the office sometimes. There was this general manager who was probably earning millions a year. He set up a meeting with a large team, me included, and the conferencing wasn’t working so he asked the IT guy to come fix it. The IT guy on the phone was like you gotta wait and log a ticket and what not. This Japanese guy was like do you know who the fukk I am? I’ll fire you right now. The IT guy came in the next 10 seconds.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Chirehs built twin tower PS5 buildings
You think their “building standards” are legit:skip:
nikka please
Even chirehs don’t buy their own shyt
Vietnam just had one of the biggest corruption scandals in history
Koreans jumping out the window with no web wings due to being over worked just like Japrehs :Kd:
All them Asian countries are fukked in totality
Here yall go uplifting they shyt without any experience or knowledge of their countries:dead:
But I’m the :mjpls: c00n poster:russ:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Chirehs built twin tower PS5 buildings
You think their “building standards” are legit:skip:
nikka please
Even chirehs don’t buy their own shyt
Vietnam just had one of the biggest corruption scandals in history
Koreans jumping out the window with no web wings due to being over worked just like Japrehs :Kd:
All them Asian countries are fukked in totality
Here yall go uplifting they shyt without any experience or knowledge of their countries:dead:
But I’m the :mjpls: c00n poster:russ:
China has had many skyscrapers up for decades with no problems. The building problems bs is overblown at this point.

Unless of course the official, much respected Nature Science Journal is BS now :mjlol: :heh:

This ain't the 90's or 2000's anymore.

Meanwhile our country has a party that HAS put policies in place that have undone 30-50 years of progress and currently trying to elect leadership that is literally trying to set it back about 80 years in the worst ways possible.

Last edited:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
They still use a lot of fax machines and cash is heavily used. I had a Japanese client for advertising and usually a wrap up report here is like 5 slides max for a regular campaign but Japanese client is used to literally a 30 page word document with every little detail and chart. It was fukkin stupid.

The cash thing is funny. The country is so futuristic in some aspects yet so old school in other areas.

You can access nearly every train system in the entire country with a single reloadable contactless IC card, which seemed so modern to me. But then I'd go to a restaurant and pay with a stack of coins. :skip:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
IBM_AS-400_9406-730.jpg
CRTUSRPRF-Additional.png

shyt like this is still being used in the US right now :beli:
Same with all the large banks in Canada
It's costs MMMMillions to get off host systems

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
We still use Floppy disks to update some of my systems at work. They have been talking about updating the system for 10 yrs now. But it's the government so by the time they do it will probably be 20 yrs outdated too smh..