Da fuk Luken been hiding at..cap in

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sadly people did. I knew immediately and put him on ignore years ago. I took him off like a year ago to laugh at the duck tales and let him know he was fugazi

This was the thread that started his downfall

He tried to call out th3birdman but unlike @Luken the Fraud, th3birdman actually had proof he owned his cars, via his IG, Youtube pages and posting actual invoices/receipts of purchase etc. @Luken the Fraud tried to play and son him but th3birdman did his own research on @Luken the Fraud and exposed him via his IG and or FB page, I didn't see the thread so idk. @Luken the Fraud then proceeded to create a bunch of threads for attention that ended badly for him. Posting photoshopped checks, truck companies he claimed to work with but more than likely he sold them $80 worth of stuff then tried to photoshop the check into an 80K payroll check. He even posted videos of his friends old ass Lambo that he probably asked him to get out of bed at 1am to look at and film for clout. Then after he was exposed fake called out the mods saying he couldn't post/acted like he was bushed. The mods then actually bushed the clown and he scurried off in his Kia Soul never to be seen again.

Tragedy all around :pachaha:

Luken needed to retire off the coli with that mega exposal... :russ::russ::russ:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly people did. I knew immediately and put him on ignore years ago. I took him off like a year ago to laugh at the duck tales and let him know he was fugazi

This was the thread that started his downfall

He tried to call out th3birdman but unlike @Luken the Fraud, th3birdman actually had proof he owned his cars, via his IG, Youtube pages and posting actual invoices/receipts of purchase etc. @Luken the Fraud tried to play and son him but th3birdman did his own research on @Luken the Fraud and exposed him via his IG and or FB page, I didn't see the thread so idk. @Luken the Fraud then proceeded to create a bunch of threads for attention that ended badly for him. Posting photoshopped checks, truck companies he claimed to work with but more than likely he sold them $80 worth of stuff then tried to photoshop the check into an 80K payroll check. He even posted videos of his friends old ass Lambo that he probably asked him to get out of bed at 1am to look at and film for clout. Then after he was exposed fake called out the mods saying he couldn't post/acted like he was bushed. The mods then actually bushed the clown and he scurried off in his Kia Soul never to be seen again.

Tragedy all around :pachaha:

I always thought he was just trolling or being sarcastic with his posts didn't think he was actually trying to come off as real with his tales

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Didnt he have a mercedes benz gt also? , i remember him posting about lol

2019_mercedes-benz_amg-gt_coupe_c_fq_oem_1_600.jpg

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps