Da fuk Luken been hiding at..cap in

Daps
Can somebody explain the @Luken saga to me? I remember when the big plat thread was made but I was really busy that week and didn't click it and by the time I got around to clicking it, it was so huge that I couldn't figure out exactly what was happening.

Did folks really believe that man was rich? :gucci:

Based on what, as if ppl don't cap on the internet every single day? :gucci:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
InconsequentialWateryAtlanticbluetang-max-1mb.gif
Grand opening. Grand closing.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I knew he was a goofy the moment I saw his ig and he had the Al Sharpton perm. :laff:

And for a nikka who claimed to hate gay folk so much, he damn sure posted about em a lot. Dude would literally search for any gay related thread just to post random dancehall joints. It always gave repressed engery..

Luken, if you're reading this, it's okay to live your truth breh, ole goof troop ass nikka! :pachaha:

in his defense on the homophobic issue.....I would say he was just playing....
those yaadman who dislike ghays would NOT be on a website interacting with so many of them, including some who into trannies....

and the things that would be said by him would be vile....

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I feel like he's gonna come back, and when he does, he's gonna have the most grandiose story to explain his absence. Like, "ask a nikka who got abducted by some big booty alien bytches in an extraterrestrial lambo spacecraft anything," with a picture of a silicone spatula as proof

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can somebody explain the @Luken saga to me? I remember when the big plat thread was made but I was really busy that week and didn't click it and by the time I got around to clicking it, it was so huge that I couldn't figure out exactly what was happening.

Did folks really believe that man was rich? :gucci:

Based on what, as if ppl don't cap on the internet every single day? :gucci:

Sadly people did. I knew immediately and put him on ignore years ago. I took him off like a year ago to laugh at the duck tales and let him know he was fugazi

This was the thread that started his downfall

He tried to call out th3birdman but unlike @Luken the Fraud, th3birdman actually had proof he owned his cars, via his IG, Youtube pages and posting actual invoices/receipts of purchase etc.

@Luken the Fraud tried to play and son him but th3birdman did his own research on @Luken the Fraud and exposed him via his IG and or FB page, I didn't see the thread so idk.

@Luken the Fraud then proceeded to create a bunch of threads for attention that ended badly for him. Posting photoshopped checks, truck companies he claimed to work with but more than likely he sold them $80 worth of stuff then tried to photoshop the check into an 80K payroll check. He even posted videos of his friends old ass Lambo that he probably asked him to get out of bed at 1am to look at and film for clout.

Then after he was exposed fake called out the mods saying he couldn't post/acted like he was bushed. The mods then actually bushed the clown and he scurried off in his Kia Soul never to be seen again.

Tragedy all around :pachaha:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I knew he was a goofy the moment I saw his ig and he had the Al Sharpton perm. :laff:

And for a nikka who claimed to hate gay folk so much, he damn sure posted about em a lot. Dude would literally search for any gay related thread just to post random dancehall joints. It always gave repressed engery..

Luken, if you're reading this, it's okay to live your truth
breh, ole goof troop ass nikka! :pachaha:

:dame: https://www.thecoli.com/posts/46914083

Daps
Sadly people did. I knew immediately and put him on ignore years ago. I took him off like a year ago to laugh at the duck tales and let him know he was fugazi

He tried to call out th3birdman but unlike @Luken the Fraud, th3birdman actually had proof he owned his cars, via his IG, Youtube pages and posting actual invoices/receipts of purchase etc. @Luken the Fraud tried to play and son him but th3birdman did his own research on @Luken the Fraud and exposed him via his IG and or FB page, I didn't see the thread so idk. @Luken the Fraud then proceeded to create a bunch of threads for attention that ended badly for him. Posting photoshopped checks, truck companies he claimed to work with but more than likely he sold them $80 worth of stuff then tried to photoshop the check into an 80K payroll check. He even posted videos of his friends old ass Lambo that he probably asked him to get out of bed at 1am to look at and film for clout. Then after he was exposed fake called out the mods saying he couldn't post/acted like he was bushed. The mods then actually bushed the clown and he scurried off in his Kia Soul never to be seen again.

Thank you for the breakdown :salute:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

He tried to call out th3birdman but unlike @Luken the Fraud, th3birdman actually had proof he owned his cars, via his IG, Youtube pages and posting actual invoices/receipts of purchase etc. @Luken the Fraud tried to play and son him but th3birdman did his own research on @Luken the Fraud and exposed him via his IG and or FB page, I didn't see the thread so idk. @Luken the Fraud then proceeded to create a bunch of threads for attention that ended badly for him. Posting photoshopped checks, truck companies he claimed to work with but more than likely he sold them $80 worth of stuff then tried to photoshop the check into an 80K payroll check. He even posted videos of his friends old ass Lambo that he probably asked him to get out of bed at 1am to look at and film for clout. Then after he was exposed fake called out the mods saying he couldn't post/acted like he was bushed. The mods then actually bushed the clown and he scurried off in his Kia Soul never to be seen again.

"Two Men And A Truck" :dame:

Does not sound like a pro-Harlem business :dame:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I feel like he's gonna come back, and when he does, he's gonna have the most grandiose story to explain his absence. Like, "ask a nikka who got abducted by some big booty alien bytches in an extraterrestrial lambo spacecraft anything," with a picture of a silicone spatula to prove it
“Ask a nikka who just got done crying in his lambo anything :mjcry:

:laff:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
boy one a these days ima catch a stray off of our names being so damn similar :francis:
:snoop:

EDIT

cant even front brehs first time i seen his name in a thread title my heart kinda jump thought nikkas was coming at me for shyt i aint even do

D0gr0JIWsAAun-a

coli be stressfull as fukk :mjlol:
Change ya name brah!!! :damn:

Right now u just begging for a collateral negging! :ufdup: