Da fuk Luken been hiding at..cap in

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. You drink cat piss you sick peverted pink fukk boy. You will die in 2026, head on collision with a tree.

Are you jealous? This scorn woman.... :mjlol: is your auntie kelly price?
Woah ya'll got serious beef Pazzy is the second in command top fakkit right behind @TEXAS MANDINGO but damn we never even took it there:lupe:

Pazzy bytch ass gonna report you.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
This bytch.... its like i have a fanclub
Nobody likes your puss ass, weirdo. :umad:

Mofo got the gall to be talking tough online but look like this
UXWYw6w_d.webp

:laff::laff:

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Luken in here talking to himself on his sock puppet accounts thinking hes hurting me. How many photos do you have saved of me on your hard drive? I cant be renting space THAT much in your head. I dont follow people i dont like around or save their photos on my hard drive. The dumb bytch acting like i didnt put that shyt out there first like i dont think im attractive. I dont post my picture to keep stalking ass bytches like you off my dikk. Motherfukkers acting like im their deadbeat father, bytching at me.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@Luken in here talking to himself on his sock puppet accounts thinking hes hurting me. How many photos do you have saved of me on your hard drive? I cant be renting space THAT much in your head. I dont follow people i dont like around or save their photos on my hard drive. The dumb bytch acting like i didnt put that shyt out there first like i dont think im attractive. I dont post my picture to keep stalking ass bytches like you off my dikk. Motherfukkers acting like im their deadbeat father, bytching at me.
That's you for real breh 🤣. You look nerdy as hell god dammit. I can't even call you a pink bytch no more, nikka you are blue black levels or coloration.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's you for real breh 🤣. You look nerdy as hell god dammit. I can't even call you a pink bytch no more, nikka you are blue black levels or coloration.

Nobodys jumping me at 37 breh. Get off that old english and stop drinking. I can tell your face bloated even though you shrunk your picture.