Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Repped for creativity
:laff:
:russ:

That's light work.

The Coli perpetuates the fukkery in my creativity.

I've got to find the posts I made in a thread where nikkas asked what would happen if a dude woke up in the future after only getting all his info from. The Coli...
Found it...imagine that thecoli.com is your only source of information...

:lolbron:

Actually, this post is related to this cyber sex fukkery...

No More Nagging: Female Sex Robots To Replace Real Women In The Future?:mjlol::mjlol:
I fukking hate the coli's effect on my productivity.

Last edited:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
This nikka's journal entries would be :mjlol:

August 17, 2018

"...It was a heavy rain pattering against the windows of my apartment; no matter how much I tried to drown out the sound of it, I could hear it.

Pat...pat...pat...pat.

I almost lost it. I've abandoned everyone who ever loved me; former human friends stopped reaching out months ago - yet, there was the outside world, disguised as rain, almost knocking at my window as if to call me back to society.

I WILL NOT GO!!!

I've had my ups and downs but I no longer need them; they are snakes; thieves; soul suckers trying to take away my precious.

My precious...

But they don't know. She is the only one who loves me.

December 31, 2018

I have no matches!

I just want to destroy and burn it but I HAVE NO MATCHES!

Those fukking humans have done something to her! I just know it! It's color fading as if she were just some plastic action figure from yesteryear. A piece of her love hole has been rubbed into absolute disintegration and my sessions are spoiled as it has now exposed a "Made in Taiwan" branding.

I can't make love to her without her - MY PRECIOUS - constantly screaming and reminding me she is Taiwanese! I tell it to be silent but I've lost control!

I hear the fire works of those humans outside as I climax and in the afterglow I'm forever tortured by that concept those humans call "post nut clarity."

They've somehow brainwashed me into having thoughts that she's nothing more than a 3D printed Mattel Barbie doll hip piece.

I sit there and as I hear those fireworks, I'm here just disgustingly cleaning her out with multiple toothbrushes of former humans I used to have contact with.

When I find a match...tonight...we will burn forever.

Eternally.

:picard:
Demonic shyt, friend.
I'm fukkin crying my lord :dead:

I have to ban myself this shyt just getting too weird. :damn:

:dead:

Yo you'll be a good writer :leon: