Dallas, Texas
clip_image00216.jpg
:wtf: what is that? :gag:

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I personally think that this is something that is needed in society. So many nikkas out here are so thirsty for sex, they are trickin off ridiculous paper taking women out on dates, buying prostitutes, and things of the sort. Either that, or they're lowering their standards, and risking getting chicks pregnant that look like Dennis Schroder or Ndamukong Suh when she take her weave out.

I definitely understand women for shaming men that do this, even though if you slap a chick's nightstand hard enough, the whole thing will start vibrating. It takes away their only trump card. However, men shaming other men for this really confuses the hell out of me. I would rather find out one of my friends are using one of these than smashin a broad that look like she can put hella pressure on quarterback.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Turn on ya favorite white bytch while you smashing it and see if that don’t enhance the experience lol I thought about buying one but I’d never

Ehhh.. tried that. It just feels weird lol

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_lpkrr5BwCV1qbjyzgo1_400.gif

jokes for days.
:ehh:
not for nothing tho...I'm glad you legit enjoying yourself outchea. You could be spending your hard earned dime on pro's...putting ya dik in harms way, but nah, my breh done went and gottem a wholesome clean god fearing hip piece. Keep it to yourself tho breh....mughfukkas will break in and buttknap your piece breh. Real talk...if you like it, another cat will love it enough to take it. :hubie: What you gonna tell the cops breh? You better get your name tatted on that joint. They come with serial numbers or VIN numbers? You lose that lil baby...she gone forever breh. Get you a chest with a lock breh....a gun safe breh. Be safe breh. :hubie:
:russ: imagine him telling the police that this is missing

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No homo but imagine how foolish a grown man must look getting worked up humping a hunk of plastic like that:snoop:

On the bright side, this might be a humane way to stave off population growth, if a significant portion of the population opts out of reproduction in favor of this goofball shyt.
Women do this exact same thing every day. Take plastic, shaped in the opposite sex’s genitals, and fukk it like no tomorrow. bytches come on Facebook and brag and show it off. Have whole parties dedicated to selling these joints

But let a nikka go get him a pocket p*ssy 8500 :francis:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Wow..that looks great. I am gonna have to cop 5 in all races (black, pawg, paag, mexican, Middle eastern). And I might cop two extra more so I can basically have p*ssy 24/7. I can even rotate them monthly so it doesn't get boring. Latina can be Monday for January but she moves on to Sunday in February.

The pros you listed are so real, the only bad con would be too clean it every time. I don't have my own laundry machine in the house and I might look silly carrying the ass infront of others in the public laundry room. I will try to find some bag where I can hide it or maybe I should stop caring what others think.
Name to post correlation is :heh: