Cyberskin >>>>> Real p*ssy !!!!

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:russ:

TSA pull you aside and sit you in a room, your fukk Me Doll Toy in another room, one agent asking you questions, the other one putting in work on your toy. They up here tag-teaming your shyt while you late for your flight.
:dame:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
This nikka's journal entries would be :mjlol:

August 17, 2018

"...It was a heavy rain pattering against the windows of my apartment; no matter how much I tried to drown out the sound of it, I could hear it.

Pat...pat...pat...pat.

I almost lost it. I've abandoned everyone who ever loved me; former human friends stopped reaching out months ago - yet, there was the outside world, disguised as rain, almost knocking at my window as if to call me back to society.

I WILL NOT GO!!!

I've had my ups and downs but I no longer need them; they are snakes; thieves; soul suckers trying to take away my precious.

My precious...

But they don't know. She is the only one who loves me.

December 31, 2018

I have no matches!

I just want to destroy and burn it but I HAVE NO MATCHES!

Those fukking humans have done something to her! I just know it! It's color fading as if she were just some plastic action figure from yesteryear. A piece of her love hole has been rubbed into absolute disintegration and my sessions are spoiled as it has now exposed a "Made in Taiwan" branding.

I can't make love to her without her - MY PRECIOUS - constantly screaming and reminding me she is Taiwanese! I tell it to be silent but I've lost control!

I hear the fire works of those humans outside as I climax and in the afterglow I'm forever tortured by that concept those humans call "post nut clarity."

They've somehow brainwashed me into having thoughts that she's nothing more than a 3D printed Mattel Barbie doll hip piece.

I sit there and as I hear those fireworks, I'm here just disgustingly cleaning her out with multiple toothbrushes of former humans I used to have contact with.

When I find a match...tonight...we will burn forever.

Eternally.

AllEyez Wide Shut

:picard:
Demonic shyt, friend.
:to:
Dap+Rep

That was a great fukking read.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Breh gonna come home, all primed at the door and meet this nikka
full
Wearing that thang out like "Damn Breh, you home Early'n'shyt. Excuse yourself for 5 minutes, we got business."

Aye fukk yo ass, nikka. You made me spill my drink on myself. :dead: