Cyberskin >>>>> Real p*ssy !!!!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No homo but imagine how foolish a grown man must look getting worked up humping a hunk of plastic like that:snoop:

On the bright side, this might be a humane way to stave off population growth, if a significant portion of the population opts out of reproduction in favor of this goofball shyt.

:mjlol: that's what i'm saying...this dude ain't worried about NOBODY coming in on him or finding that shyt!?!?!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
breh just stick to masturbation and we do not need sex toys to achieve an orgasm as we are the more simple gender when it comes to sex and ejaculation.
But women are more complex and hence in why they need toys.

This is false. A woman can rub on her clit and use her imagination and be fine. Women don't NEED toys. They have toys because they WANT to, and because they're not judging each other for it.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: that's what i'm saying...this dude ain't worried about NOBODY coming in on him or finding that shyt!?!?!
Brehs folks gonna come over one day like:

RVIQKms.gif

:sadbron: "Granny, don't!"

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I personally think that this is something that is needed in society. So many nikkas out here are so thirsty for sex, they are trickin off ridiculous paper taking women out on dates, buying prostitutes, and things of the sort. Either that, or they're lowering their standards, and risking getting chicks pregnant that look like Dennis Schroder or Ndamukong Suh when she take her weave out.

I definitely understand women for shaming men that do this, even though if you slap a chick's nightstand hard enough, the whole thing will start vibrating. It takes away their only trump card. However, men shaming other men for this really confuses the hell out of me. I would rather find out one of my friends are using one of these than smashin a broad that look like she can put hella pressure on quarterback.
This is the real discussion brothas need to have

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This nikka's journal entries would be :mjlol:

August 17, 2018

"...It was a heavy rain pattering against the windows of my apartment; no matter how much I tried to drown out the sound of it, I could hear it.

Pat...pat...pat...pat.

I almost lost it. I've abandoned everyone who ever loved me; former human friends stopped reaching out months ago - yet, there was the outside world, disguised as rain, almost knocking at my window as if to call me back to society.

I WILL NOT GO!!!

I've had my ups and downs but I no longer need them; they are snakes; thieves; soul suckers trying to take away my precious.

My precious...

But they don't know. She is the only one who loves me.

December 31, 2018

I have no matches!

I just want to destroy and burn it but I HAVE NO MATCHES!

Those fukking humans have done something to her! I just know it! It's color fading as if she were just some plastic action figure from yesteryear. A piece of her love hole has been rubbed into absolute disintegration and my sessions are spoiled as it has now exposed a "Made in Taiwan" branding.

I can't make love to her without her - MY PRECIOUS - constantly screaming and reminding me she is Taiwanese! I tell it to be silent but I've lost control!

I hear the fire works of those humans outside as I climax and in the afterglow I'm forever tortured by that concept those humans call "post nut clarity."

They've somehow brainwashed me into having thoughts that she's nothing more than a 3D printed Mattel Barbie doll hip piece.

I sit there and as I hear those fireworks, I'm here just disgustingly cleaning her out with multiple toothbrushes of former humans I used to have contact with.

When I find a match...tonight...we will burn forever.

Eternally.

AllEyez Wide Shut

:picard:
Demonic shyt, friend.

Lord please don’t ever let it get this bad for me. Amen. :mjcry:

Breh gonna come home, all primed at the door and meet this nikka
full
Wearing that thang out like "Damn Breh, you home Early'n'shyt. Excuse yourself for 5 minutes, we got business."

That's why you fukk that bih in the shower
full

:jbhmm:
I assumed guys would avoid bathroom sinks because if you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror fukking this glorified half deflated basketball you will start crying and get depressed.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::picard: This one of the most ruthless roasts I've ever seen on this site. Rafters :wow:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Not that imma get one but serious question, is it warm? The best thing about p*ssy is it’s wet and warm. Aint no way that shyt feel like real no condom good p*ssy.

shyt must have a built in heating unit and a lube dispenser.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not that imma get one but serious question, is it warm? The best thing about p*ssy is it’s wet and warm. Aint no way that shyt feel like real no condom good p*ssy.

So far me and Maxine (her name) only fukk in the bathroom. I leave the hot shower running so the whole room is warm. Plus the ass kinda sweats that way too. shyt feels like I'm fukking Sara Jay all oiled up :takedat:

But it's kinda warm :yeshrug:

King24

Rookie
Daps
So far me and Maxine (her name) only fukk in the bathroom. I leave the hot shower running so the whole room is warm. Plus the ass kinda sweats that way too. shyt feels like I'm fukking Sara Jay all oiled up :takedat:

I dont know man, from that reply I cant see it feeling as good as the real thing, def not better. U did give a bunch of other reasons other than the actual fukking part. U basically just cool with bad box if it don’t come with the headache.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I dont know man, from that reply I cant see it feeling as good as the real thing, def not better. U did give a bunch of other reasons other than the actual fukking part. U basically just cool with bad box if it don’t come with the headache.

It gets me off :yeshrug:

Feels just like p*ssy breh

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

Breh the 2019 model comes with a heated vagina as standard so you should pop into your local dealership and place an order for a pawg X