Cyberpunk sells 18M copies, Witcher 3 40m+, CDPR plans for expansions

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
exactly, making games ain't even their priority anymore :mjlol:

You'd probably like it a lot breh
Their last game is about to be 4 years old soon and it's definitely top 5 game of last gen,nikka is slow on here, falling into the reactionary ass takes from Twitter

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Because everybody that made GTA what it was is still at Rockstar and 6 has just been waiting in the wings for the right time to drop. :troll:

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
Because everybody that made GTA what it was is still at Rockstar and 6 has just been waiting in the wings for the right time to drop. :troll:

:troll: because Leslie Benzies left Rockstar before RDR2 the game will surely be terrible

:troll: GTA VI is going to be soooo bad, it's not like the other 3 writers that helped Dan Houser over the years that are clearly still there are there :troll:

:troll: I'm a reactionary fakkit that parrots Twitter talking points because I can't think for my self :troll:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:troll: because Leslie Benzies left Rockstar before RDR2 the game will surely be terrible

:troll: GTA VI is going to be soooo bad, it's not like the other 3 writers that helped Dan Houser over the years that are clearly still there are there :troll:

:troll: I'm a reactionary fakkit that parrots Twitter talking points because I can't think for my self :troll:
Wait wait wait :dead:

This is Kairi Irving

nikka you got banned and then locked up for a fraud PPP loan, just got out, had to snitch to get out, and got the nerve to call somebody retarded? :laff:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikka was looking at 9 years and told to get 1

No. I went away for the same thing tho, I'm @Kairi Irving

I got off easy because I told on the whole operation, would've gotten 9 but instead I got 1 year, I was gonna wait until my main account get unbanned before I tell the FULL story

Shyt ain't funny

Let me get up outta here before he report my ass :mjpls: