Cyberpunk sells 18M copies, Witcher 3 40m+, CDPR plans for expansions

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man just focus on polishing cyberpunk, give it some dlc's and new endings and fix the leftover bugs man...:snoop:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
some of these online arguments don't actually translate. but i digress lol
people complain but both games were good I had no problem with either
two amazing experiences

funny how all these games got the same problems but people pick and choose which ones bother them :sas2:
don't get me started :sas1:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
people complain but both games were good I had no problem with either
two amazing experiences

funny how all these games got the same problems but people pick and choose which ones bother them :sas2:

How many games are completely broken at launch and unplayable for the majority?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Good, the game was fantastic.

Hoping they get off their ass and release the DLC soon.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
How many games are completely broken at launch and unplayable for the majority?
according to the internet like 80%

cyberpunk only sucked for people on last generation consoles

nobody complained about elden ring the same way ... it was called "shortcuts" instead of bugs
you can youtube any game and see the same type of shyt as what people complain about
I never encountered any game breaking glitches in any game ive ever played

every shooting game out the past few years has been shyt on and none of them are that bad at all

but games like Rust per say are called clunky and charming for glitches because it adds to the survival factor

some games have had exploits that have never been addressed in years where you can slip under the map etc
and nobody complains or bats an eye about it like 800 days later

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

nobody complained about elden ring the same way ... it was called "shortcuts" instead of bugs
you can youtube any game and see the same type of shyt as what people complain about

every shooting game out the past few years has been shyt on and none of them are that bad at all

but games like Rust per say are called clunky and charming for glitches because it adds to the survival factor

some games have had exploits that have never been addressed in years where you can slip under the map etc

But you're defending this and are ultimately part of the problem. Cyberpunk took so long development wise that the PS4 and XB1 were still going strong. CDPR should have realized early the limitations of the hardware and punted to the next generation. On top of that, they cut out a ton of content just go gold and the game was still broken at launch. We aren't talking about something that's resolved with a patch or two. It's indefensible. I said it for Battlefield 2042 and I'll say it for Cyberpunk. Both EA/Dice and CDPR knew the games weren't ready to go, they released them anyway and the customers got left holding the bag. How many people who bought in November, came back around months later? They likely ate the loss and moved on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Spider-man was literally bricking systems at launch. No outrage.

Returnal crashing all over the place…Crickets

Destiny 2 was fukked at launch….. Outriders, fukked.

Read Dead Redemption 2 was terrible.

And the list goes on.

Cyberpunk just ran into the perfect storm of sony stans mad cause they got the worse version and Rockstar stans who couldn’t wait to trash the game in order to prove rockstar is the best. The shyt snowballed into almost mythical levels. Which is why we still got people claiming it was “broken and unplayable”:smh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Spider-man was literally bricking systems at launch. No outrage.

Returnal crashing all over the place…Crickets

Destiny 2 was fukked at launch….. Outriders, fukked.

Read Dead Redemption 2 was terrible.

And the list goes on.

Cyberpunk just ran into the perfect storm of sony stans mad cause they got the worse version and Rockstar stans who couldn’t wait to trash the game in order to prove rockstar is the best. The shyt snowballed into almost mythical levels. Which is why we still got people claiming it was “broken and unplayable”:smh:

Breh this is some revisionist history everyone was mad that returnal was crashing especially since it was a fukking roguelike

I had it on ps5 and that shyt was ass and crashed all the time (cp 2077)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh this is some revisionist history everyone was mad that returnal was crashing especially since it was a fukking roguelike

I had it on ps5 and that shyt was ass and crashed all the time (cp 2077)
Not to the extent of cyberpunk. There was a race for who can trash the game the worst.

PS5 seemingly has a crashing problem. Most big games have had crashing issue since launch,

Cyberpunk gets all the smoke tho