Thought this was pretty interesting. CDPR is still doing very well for itself

FQUTjm9X0AUzOW4

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
They didn't fukk up Witcher 3 so their reputation good in my eyes and as long as they don't thats cool with me
Nah, W3 at launch and for quite a bit of time after was a buggy mess that they had to fix. A lot of people got the game after they fixed most of them, including myself.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They reputation is still not prime.

they had a MASSIVE game release and completely fukked it up.

they’ll be fine as we all know.. but if that were to happen again the company might literally fold.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
All these eastern euro devs have the same issues. They basically scrape by until a big hit and fumble as they try to scale the success. CDP will be fine. Them switching to UE5 will be good but from my understanding it wasn't the engine that was the issue with CBP2077, it was all mismanagement. They were not in full dev for as long as people think and they rushed it out to appease investors.

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
All these eastern euro devs have the same issues. They basically scrape by until a big hit and fumble as they try to scale the success. CDP will be fine. Them switching to UE5 will be good but from my understanding it wasn't the engine that was the issue with CBP2077, it was all mismanagement. They were not in full dev for as long as people think and they rushed it out to appease investors.

Still don't get why these studios announce a game before there's any development started, let alone concept art

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Their reputation isn’t what it was but if the cyberpunk expansion is good and the witcher 4 is good people will move on.

BioWare put out a remaster and people forgot how much they hated Anthem and Andromeda.
Just shows how pathetic Bioware fans are. They keep giving Bioware their money then complain. Anthem & Andromeda sold as much as ME2. EA probably laughing at y'all.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
look at their general perception pre Cyberpunk and after. They're no longer up there with the greats and never should've been. In your opinion, that's fine
They gon bounce back mane

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Still don't get why these studios announce a game before there's any development started, let alone concept art
people up top like it
shareholders like to see demand for the product early
brings hype for the product