Cyberpunk 2077 sees massive resurgence in sales after success of show, tracking ahead of Elden Ring

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its a good game, they just promised way too much and over hyped people. Its also one of the last good immersive sims. Its just Deus Ex Deluxe Edition in LA. Fallout comparison is bad.
the wild shyt is that fallout was legit more fukked up at launch than cyberpunk was too :dead: you can't say with a straight face that fallout 4is better or even works as a comparison

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the wild shyt is that fallout was legit more fukked up at launch than cyberpunk was too :dead: you can't say with a straight face that fallout 4is better or even works as a comparison

The launch state of both games even make the comparison even better

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I liked both Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk a lot.

I think the hate both of them got was way overblown.

Once the internet grabs their pitchforks things usually get way out of hand :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: Rn.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This is why I don't stan studios

All the release date fukkery is forgotten :russ:

Granted, the game is straight, right now

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
They add third person Yet?
No. It's never coming. The game is not designed for third person. It would require too much work to correctly implement it. And I know people won't accept clunky ass Witcher 3 controls for this game. Maybe for the next game they'll do it. But for this one, it's never coming.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I do not think you know what the word "objectively" means. You probably meant "subjective" because the game was not great at launch and really is only good. Bugs everywhere, many game breaking or disruptive enough to make you stop playing. Removed features and weakned content to make the deadline, such as the police system, transit, etc... . Not fully fleshing out the lifepaths is another one on my mind. I do not have to bring up fact that it was removed from the Sony store due to how broken it was.

It may be down the line a "great game" if CD pulls a "No Man's Sky" with it, but it was never a great game from the start.

Well I think your a dumbass :mjlol:

I played it on ps5 whenever it came out and it was fine