"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
One of the best character creators out there.

FgakwksXEAI0m6B

FhEl8NTXEAADR5B

FhEmxDIXkAA_idw

Shame they couldn't follow through on the original concept and have V viewable in select cutscenes outside of the one at the end.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
One of the best character creators out there.

FgakwksXEAI0m6B

FhEl8NTXEAADR5B

FhEmxDIXkAA_idw

Shame they couldn't follow through on the original concept and have V viewable in select cutscenes outside of the one at the end.
Yeah, i like this game but the character customization doesn't really seem to factor into all that much. Should have just made a canon character

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
If i can snag a 4080 i will try it out again but not expecting much improvement over what i experienced in 2020.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yeah, i like this game but the character customization doesn't really seem to factor into all that much. Should have just made a canon character

I always viewed the default female V as canon. Also, it seems the marketing has shifted towards female V.

Plus there is this bit of trivia

According to Mike Pondsmith, his son Cody and him were really amused that the voice for female V sounded similar to his daughter, stating there was more than a passing physical resemblance between V and her.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Is this game still buggy on consoles?

I'm on the PS5 and outside of NPCs walking into stuff occasionally, I ran into only one bug that made me restart a checkpoint because my NPC companion didn't go to the quest marker after the mission was over. Also, an NPC not calling your phone when they're supposed to. The only way to fix it was to skip time while driving around a bunch of times until it fixed itself.

Last edited: