"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
nikkas out here playing as female V?:skip:

Beat the game as male V & about halfway through as female V even though I'll be waiting for the expansion before finishing. Her VA is substantially better & up until the latest update, her customization options were much better, too.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, i like this game but the character customization doesn't really seem to factor into all that much. Should have just made a canon character

I won't lie. Being able to customize and create an actual character 100% makes me more invested in action RPGs. I can say with absolute certainity that I wouldn't have cared as much about Shepard in Mass Effect if they were another dime a generic white guy/girl and I couldn't tweak their appearance. Being able to play as someone that looks like me and my family for once will always be a net positive. To your point, it's not as big of a deal in Cyberpunk since you don't see them outside of mirrors & the menu 99% of the time, but if the default they were going for was going to be the generic dude bro we saw on the cover & advertisements, I'm glad we at least had the option.