"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I actually like the Johnny Silverhand dynamic he's not supposed to be a likable character unless you're some rah-rah anarchist whiteboy:skip: They wanted it to feel like an "intruder" in your head that you slowly grow to live with and I think they accomplished that.
The thing is I feel like they could have accomplished that without the dumb ass plot of Johnny taking over V's body.

He could have still felt like an "intruder" in the fact that V couldn't remove the chip and stop Johnny from attempting to influence the players actions during the game. They could have had an interesting dynamic of Johnny trying to influence your choices during the game, like a side plot along side a better main story.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
all some really good points ngl.... they really, really didn't need to front load the stuff johnny so early. i actually liked the empty player V/Johnny dynamic a bit because it left on you to decide how you felt about a complicated and occasionally actually on point douchebag and the circumstances.

but overall it just took a lot away from other various stand out points that would've had a lot more significance if it was JUST on the player. i don't think it was a bad decision to have someone else color events as they happen, but with the way that the game was paced it definitely could've been pushed towards the middle or even the end of the game.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If you aint know about the Tranny street races then you probably done already tried to accidentally smash what you THOUGHT was a woman :hubie:
You telling all on yourself
full

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You telling all on yourself
full

Everybody that played this game through the end knows the exact missions that I'm talking about :hubie:

and if you DONT know...you probably done looked at a specific character in this game like :shaq: when you should have looked at them like :whoa:

I know for fact some of you did cause its literally pages of people being like :noah: over the character but those of us who did those late game side quest were like :ufdup::hubie:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Everybody that played this game through the end knows the exact missions that I'm talking about :hubie:

and if you DONT know...you probably done looked at a specific character in this game like :shaq: when you should have looked at them like :whoa:

I know for fact some of you did cause its literally pages of people being like :noah: over the character but those of us who did those late game side quest were like :ufdup::hubie:

that one dude in here who thought she was bad on some "yal don't know about MY girl :steviej:" shyt

:laff:

Claire is something like a BBW. :ehh: Judy & Panam are cool, but we really needed a female with a little more meat on her bones.

tenor.gif

Haven't started her questline yet so we'll see where it goes.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Helluva troll job on CDPR's part. They even had "her" in the early promo trailers and shyt :lolbron: