"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
i mean, I’d assume it would be better than the mods lol them shyts was looking :picard:

It can't be cause the only thing the mods are giving you are the view of the character. Everything else is all CD:mjlol:. It's no wonder they changed the game from 3rd person to 1st person :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
1080P 30 FPS:mjlol:

They aint doing shyt but jacking some mods off of nexusmods :mjlol:

:heh: this is sad of true even with RT. I'm hitting more fps at 1440 maxed out with RT no dlss

4k 30fps with medium pc equivalent settings:gladbron:

Sorry console pals. CDPROJEKTRED failed ya:huhldup:

This is why I'm waiting for the PS5 Pro.:francis: Gamers are cheap fukks and complain about $500 Consoles. I'd have paid $800 for a powerful console that could do it all. Once that Pro is announced I'm definitely trading in the PS5 for it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is why I'm waiting for the PS5 Pro.:francis: Gamers are cheap fukks and complain about $500 Consoles. I'd have paid $800 for a powerful console that could do it all. Once that Pro is announced I'm definitely trading in the PS5 for it.
If you care about the technical side of graphics that much and you're willing to spend more for it, why not just buy a PC?

Veteran
Daps
If you care about the technical side of graphics that much and you're willing to spend more for it, why not just buy a PC?

I've been with Sony since the PS1. Why would I switch to PC? I was curious and compared the PS5 to PC. To get the same power out of a PC you spending $850. To do everything on PC you probably looking at $1200.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've been with Sony since the PS1. Why would I switch to PC? I was curious and compared the PS5 to PC. To get the same power out of a PC you spending $850. To do everything on PC you probably looking at $1200.
If you're willing to spend $800 on a console just for better specs then another $200 for a mid range PC isnt that much more expensive.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

1080P 30 FPS:mjlol:

They aint doing shyt but jacking some mods off of nexusmods :mjlol:

FKZ_f5ZXsAI7K1n

And people were in this bytch talmbout ":damn: Nuthin' is wrong with this game! It's great! Ya'll expected too much!"

LMAO

This game should've been pushed bike til March 2022. :laff:

That said, I buy it on PS4 just now...I got a PS5 now...it's just $15...paid full price on Stadia on release date.

4k 30fps with medium pc equivalent settings:gladbron:

Sorry console pals. CDPROJEKTRED failed ya:huhldup:

This is fake.

New ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ 1.5 Next Gen Patch ‘Leak’ Confirmed False

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I’m having fun with the game on PC. Probably also because I have over 200 mods downloaded. The modding community definitely saved this game.

Night City is supposed to be a place where anything goes. There’s a whole bunch of gang fukkery going on around me but as soon as V does anything, cops swoop in within seconds. Thank god for a mod to stop that too.

I also agree with others about the main storyline being rushed and the city having a “lifeless” feel. For me, the most fun are in the side missions. There’s a better story in those than the main storyline.

I’m going to replay the Witcher 3 soon as a palate cleanser.

Veteran
Daps
I’m having fun with the game on PC. Probably also because I have over 200 mods downloaded. The modding community definitely saved this game.

Night City is supposed to be a place where anything goes. There’s a whole bunch of gang fukkery going on around me but as soon as V does anything, cops swoop in within seconds. Thank god for a mod to stop that too.

I also agree with others about the main storyline being rushed and the city having a “lifeless” feel. For me, the most fun are in the side missions. There’s a better story in those than the main storyline.

I’m going to replay the Witcher 3 soon as a palate cleanser.

I wonder if CDPR will fix the lifeless city and add more things to do. They need to keep updating the AI and add building interiors you can go inside of. It's doable with patches.

The potential of this game is off the charts, they just gotta make the right moves. THere's no other game like Cyperpunk 2077, maybe Watch dogs, but that's :trash::trash::trash:

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if CDPR will fix the lifeless city and add more things to do. They need to keep updating the AI and add building interiors you can go inside of. It's doable with patches.

The potential of this game is off the charts, they just gotta make the right moves. THere's no other game like Cyperpunk 2077, maybe Watch dogs, but that's :trash::trash::trash:

I’m using a hacking mod that lets me to open some of the closed doors around the city. There’s so many areas that they have closed off.

The AI is horrible. Cars just sit there. And then entire crowd goes into a stooping position as soon as you do anything. Lol. It’s Night City, they should have weapons too.

Ran into a couple of unfinished missions too.

You’re right, so much wasted potential.

Veteran
Daps
I’m using a hacking mod that lets me to open some of the closed doors around the city. There’s so many areas that they have closed off.

The AI is horrible. Cars just sit there. And then entire crowd goes into a stooping position as soon as you do anything. Lol. It’s Night City, they should have weapons too.

Ran into a couple of unfinished missions too.

You’re right, so much wasted potential.

Yeah they need to look at GTA, then pull some of the team to specifically work on AI. I imagine they can do a lot in 3 months.

It's a matter of how long will they support the game.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm going to keep it 100% I had the ultimate nerd experience.let me explain...I tried Male V and I started to feel some shyt about Panam :wow:

I dunno wtf..I said dear god I'm playing too many games this bytch AINT REAL WTF IS GOING ON IS IT THE MOTION CAPTURE? :damn::damn::damn:

I went straight to google and thank God Panam is actually a real person

MV5BMTY3NzEwMzQ4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjE4MDUyMDI@._V1_.jpg

3l0u2wcb58x71.jpg

She a cute lil french vanilla coffee ting:noah:

I'll say this..Cyberpunk is as shytty fukking game but the CITY itself is beautiful, the voice acting is pretty good if you ignore Keenau fukking everything up..and I really enjoyed the side missions.....I'm an OG GITS fan and I've wanted a good cyberpunk game for damn near my entire life and they still fukk it up

..this really could have been the best open world game in 2 decades if they didn't fukk it up

more pics

tristin-mays-44x8mnf0rm-1080x1350.jpg

:lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:
aiight let me stop:russ:

Side note: I don't be posting here a lot but did y'all fukk with RUINER?