"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I really do wonder how the Witcher will go. On one hand, it's not an unknown IP. People already love the game. But will this fukk up stay with them? Cause I forget about it until it's brought up. Then I get pissed all over again

I'm surprised they are upgrading Witcher 3 considering they won't make money off it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm surprised they are upgrading Witcher 3 considering they won't make money off it

I’m sure theres people who still don’t own it yet or will double dip from pc to current gen consoles. With season 2 of the show and the anime netflix series there will be another spike

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sure, it “worked”, but is still waitin on a current gen update. Why do you think theres no S/X designation on the game still?

PC had the current gen upgrade on day 1.
Because the Xbox didn't have a mature dev kit to run the next gen version yet. I can tell you this much, there's pedestrians all over the place on PC and Xbox. Ghost town on Sony tho :whistle:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because the Xbox didn't have a mature dev kit to run the next gen version yet. I can tell you this much, there's pedestrians all over the place on PC and Xbox. Ghost town on Sony tho :whistle:
My post wasn’t a complaint towards Xbox, it was about how CDPROJEKTRED fukked up the launch on consoles forcin em to use last gen versions instead of havin better optimized versions from the get go. And 9 months later people on consoles still playin last gen.

And take your playstation console wars somewhere else. i played Cyberjunk on GOG which means i played it on pc which means that last gen bullshyt didnt affect me.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Only slight chance to kickstart this game again might be to drop a significant next gen patch, that also improves the PC version, combined with some great DLC. It might not save it, but it could redeem it a little bit in the eyes of the public

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Only slight chance to kickstart this game again might be to drop a significant next gen patch, that also improves the PC version, combined with some great DLC. It might not save it, but it could redeem it a little bit in the eyes of the public

Yeah, but it's seeming less and less realistic.

The good news is tho that the PC version is already performing better than it did at launch, mine was already running good but now it's pristine.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Yeah, but it's seeming less and less realistic.

The good news is tho that the PC version is already performing better than it did at launch, mine was already running good but now it's pristine.
I played through it on my PC but never felt compelled to go back to it. It would have to be some seriously awesome DLC for me to install this again.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Never picked this back up after playing a whole week once it dropped.
Is there any word of a 3rd person view being implemented?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Never picked this back up after playing a whole week once it dropped.
Is there any word of a 3rd person view being implemented?

Doubt that's ever gonna happen outside of mods. You do get 3rd person view when in vehicles or in photo mode though. That being said, I don't think the game needs a 3rd person view on foot it's just simply not designed for that. A lot of key story moments that would typically be cutscenes in other games hit way harder in first person IMO

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Doubt that's ever gonna happen outside of mods. You do get 3rd person view when in vehicles or in photo mode though. That being said, I don't think the game needs a 3rd person view on foot it's just simply not designed for that. A lot of key story moments that would typically be cutscenes in other games hit way harder in first person IMO
Yea I saw the 3rd person views in those scenarios. I guess it comes down to personal preference. For Me It’s always been 3rd person. I was so hype for this game and was
Let down. Hopefully I pick it up again because I wasn’t hype for a game like this in a long while.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Damn, 9 months later i really think this game is beyond a redemption arc at this point. I thought ok rough start but give them a year, 3 months away form the original release and nothing has really changed, no big expansions, no next gen dlc, and still filled with bugs.

This was apparent in Feburary, but, people wanted to dream.

The game went Gold almost a year ago, they will have been fixing the game the ENTIRE time.