"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I really do wonder how the Witcher will go. On one hand, it's not an unknown IP. People already love the game. But will this fukk up stay with them? Cause I forget about it until it's brought up. Then I get pissed all over again

witcher 4 will be fine. One game isn’t gonna sink cdpr. They just can’t afford to fukk up a launch again

the Witcher is bigger than cdr

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
witcher 4 will be fine. One game isn’t gonna sink cdpr. They just can’t afford to fukk up a launch again

the Witcher is bigger than cdr

Do CDPR still have the same staff that worked on Witcher 3? I highly doubt it.

I wouldn't be surprised a lot of CDPR's quality staff left the company between Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
cdpr really favors pc cuz we been eating on Witcher 3/Cyberjunk.

the console pals deserve better:mjcry:
cyberpunk has always worked on series x since day 1 :ufdup:
What I mean is, do you trust them to not fukk it up?
They never had any real issues ever, and there previous game is an all time great according to plenty of people.

Sorry cyberpunk was rushed, but stop acting like because of that now they can't even be trusted. You over reacting :stop: let's be reasonable about this situation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What I mean is, do you trust them to not fukk it up?

Yeah, not only do they have a lot more pressure on them not to, but it will be far easier for them to develop solely on ps5/series x and pc

What fukked this game up was them promising the ps4/xbox one version and not being able to scale it down properly from the pc version.

And then hiding it until release

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cyberpunk has always worked on series x since day 1 :ufdup:

They never had any real issues ever, and there previous game is an all time great according to plenty of people.

Sorry cyberpunk was rushed, but stop acting like because of that now they can't even be trusted. You over reacting :stop: let's be reasonable about this situation
Sure, it “worked”, but is still waitin on a current gen update. Why do you think theres no S/X designation on the game still?

PC had the current gen upgrade on day 1.