"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
You guys may know this already. But Best Buy is selling copies of this game for $10 (today only).

so even if you only halfway give a shyt about this game, you can get it now for $10 and then wait for them to drop the PS5 version, which is going to be the best version and it will be a free upgrade for you.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
You guys may know this already. But Best Buy is selling copies of this game for $10 (today only).

so even if you only halfway give a shyt about this game, you can get it now for $10 and then wait for them to drop the PS5 version, which is going to be the best version and it will be a free upgrade for you.

Is this game still glitchy as hell? Thinking about returning to it after getting a refund on it

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Is this game still glitchy as hell?

I can’t tell you. I also returned my copy.

people say the patches have made a difference but have not fixed everything.

Even though the shyt was basically unplayable, I liked it enough that I don’t mind dropping $10 to have free access to the PS5 version later.

Of course it’s possible the PS5 version turns out to be a mess, but it’s worth a shot for me. Even if it ends up being only 50% better.

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Finished the game and it crashed about 7 times through the whole thing.
There was so many features I normally like in single player campaigns but this one felt... hollow.
I wondered what everyone meant when they said the city felt lifeless and damn its so true. I cant really name one part of the city that was distinctive. It all pretty much looked the same. Still hard to believe this is the same company that made Witcher 3. Onto the next game

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was so many features I normally like in single player campaigns but this one felt... hollow.
I wondered what everyone meant when they said the city felt lifeless and damn its so true. I cant really name one part of the city that was distinctive. It all pretty much looked the same. Still hard to believe this is the same company that made Witcher 3. Onto the next game
Similar to BioWare, some of the main staff that were responsible for Witcher 3 were gone :francis:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

True but who knows when this next gen version is coming out.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
cap