"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how they missed their first dlc expansion over a month ago and no one even cares.
We've accepted the wait. Game is forgotten until we get some good news.

They overextended their ambition for supported platforms. Probably worried how all the glitches have to be resolved for to many versions of the game. DAMN

Game may never get finished. These idiots wanna work on Witcher 4k to continue Financing the game?

Im getting concerned. They need to just refund ps4 base money and make it a pro and ps5 product. Can't imagine Xbox one playing this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We've accepted the wait. Game is forgotten until we get some good news.

They overextended their ambition for supported platforms. Probably worried how all the glitches have to be resolved for to many versions of the game. DAMN

Game may never get finished. These idiots wanna work on Witcher 4k to continue Financing the game?

Im getting concerned. They need to just refund ps4 base money and make it a pro and ps5 product. Can't imagine Xbox one playing this.

I thought base ps4 worked now at the expense of playing it on ps5. From what I hear they completely killed the crowd density across all ps platforms to get the base model to work.

I rememb3r originally thinking I was gonna wait a couple months (April) to play the next gen version.:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I thought base ps4 worked now at the expense of playing it on ps5. From what I hear they completely killed the crowd density across all ps platforms to get the base model to work.

I rememb3r originally thinking I was gonna wait a couple months (April) to play the next gen version.:mjlol:
I had my mouth watering for June and now I'm just going to stop thinking about this game till 2022

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had my mouth watering for June and now I'm just going to stop thinking about this game till 2022

truth be told at this point I should delete my save files…the constant freezing at the time (made it unplayable for almost a month) really took me out of the game…I started the game up recently and it looks even more beautiful but I’m no longer attached to my run (couldn’t remember the particular mission I was on and didn’t care) and there are other games I’m caught up in…I won’t mind starting over if/when the current gen version releases…actually I’ll keep my save bcuz it’s not even a guarantee at this point…it’s totally not unfathomable that they’ll bail on the current gen version

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is the PC version of this game great yet? How are the Mods? Haven't read through the thread fully to avoid spoliers

If you are playing it on high end gpu, like a 2070 or better, then the game runs like butter.

There are a lot of QOL mods on nexus that makes the game a lot more fun to play.

The problem is the game...just isn't all that fun. It also has really bad balancing issues. For example if you make a pure netrunner character you go from having to sneak and hide and kill enemies slowly one by one with hacks until you get rare and legendary ones then you can wipe out an entire area with basically two hacks. After you do that 10 times shyt gets lame.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Is the PC version of this game great yet? How are the Mods? Haven't read through the thread fully to avoid spoliers

PC has always been better than the console versions.
I think it still has the problems like bugs and crashes but, to a lesser extent.
the game without the noise is not a bad game. like a 7/10. if you can get it for like $20 or lower i would

Some bugs, no crashes. Mods are pretty cool. Nothing as detailed and expansive as you'd see with Fallout or Skyrim, but they're serviceable.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished this all sides and the main story. I took into my own hands and take my down ass chick, Panam with me.

at the ending, I choose 6 months left to live cause I wanna spend time with my baby Panam and married her and have a baby with her :mjcry:. fukk that not gonna let Silverhand take over my body.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm still playing this. Made another character a Nomad street brawler who also uses Shotguns and Grenades with high tech ability. I'm having fun with this. Yes the game is buggy and it isn't perfect, but it's fun. Can't wait for the PS5 patch ready, or by that time I may have a Series X and just play it on there.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Heads still talking about a next gen patch or drop. :mjlol: Bless your hearts.
its-still.gif