"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Finished the game and it crashed about 7 times through the whole thing.
There was so many features I normally like in single player campaigns but this one felt... hollow.
I wondered what everyone meant when they said the city felt lifeless and damn its so true. I cant really name one part of the city that was distinctive. It all pretty much looked the same. Still hard to believe this is the same company that made Witcher 3. Onto the next game

V being the only person in the game riding a motorcycle (barring scripted missions and events) in Night City is still funny and sad at the same time.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So apparently the stream to show off the fixes of CDPR also had bugs

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Santo Domingo don't look shyt like Watson or Westbrook. Badlands and Pacifica don't look similar to any of them. I knew what area I was in.

Breh I finished the game, did lots of side missions and I couldnt even tell you if there was a Santo Domingo, watson or westbrook :mjlol:. Only place that looked different to me was the badlands and thats cause its desert like. Maybe ill wait a year and play a 2nd run

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They calling jackets, cars, and a androgynous skin for Johnny "DLC":mjlol:
And they're technically correct
full

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You guys may know this already. But Best Buy is selling copies of this game for $10 (today only).

so even if you only halfway give a shyt about this game, you can get it now for $10 and then wait for them to drop the PS5 version, which is going to be the best version and it will be a free upgrade for you.
:laff:
Finished the game and it crashed about 7 times through the whole thing.
There was so many features I normally like in single player campaigns but this one felt... hollow.
I wondered what everyone meant when they said the city felt lifeless
and damn its so true. I cant really name one part of the city that was distinctive. It all pretty much looked the same. Still hard to believe this is the same company that made Witcher 3. Onto the next game
V being the only person in the game riding a motorcycle (barring scripted missions and events) in Night City is still funny and sad at the same time.
:ohhh: Yo I never noticed this.
So let me inform you 3 on what's going on. Unfortunately it's a PlayStation issue. The PlayStation 5 (4 as well but ps5) cannot run the game in it's normal state without crashing. So they had to lower the NPC counts to almost nothing just for it to run on PlayStation. This is normal tho this gen where most games on playstation have less things going on at lower resolutions to end up with a frame or two better than Xbox. The fanboys pay attention to the benchmark while ignoring the fact that every game that comes out is running out of much lower resolution with less details in the graphics. because you're haters you'll say that I'm lying so let's listen to digital foundry and see what they have to say about this exact topic....

The console war is already over :lift:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

CDPR should be ashamed of themselves.

Modders gotta add in shyt that should have been included from the beginning.

shyt looks great in 3rd person.

:snoop: