"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yes it does. Y'all biased towards the bugs/hate. Cyberpunk actually got good ratings on PC. Old gen consoles is where the game really flopped. The full experience is PC and the big Next Gen update

So, does PC have more animations, better driving, a better story, an actual convincing open world, actual ways to interaction with the world outside of gun shops and missions?

:unimpressed:

I beat the game twice on Stadia.

"bugs/hate" isn't the problem with this game

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
So, does PC have more animations, better driving, a better story, an actual convincing open world, actual ways to interaction with the world outside of gun shops and missions?

If bugs were the problem, people would have stopped playing the Fallout and Elder Scroll games years ago. People gave Bethesda a pass because the games had a good open world. The stories were compelling. There were consequences like blowing up Megaton or not in Fallout 3.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If bugs were the problem, people would have stopped playing the Fallout and Elder Scroll games years ago. People gave Bethesda a pass because the games had a good open world. The stories were compelling. There were consequences like blowing up Megaton or not in Fallout 3.

This.

My man said; The club in Mass Effect is dead :mjlol:

There's a mission (Lizzy Wizzy makes you spy on her SO) where people are just standing around.

People literally exposed how pedestrians were walking into walls and couldn't go up stairs and just walking in circles.

People were super excited for the lifepaths and that shyt was a 20 min, no mission, prologue. :mjlol: That's the type of shyt people "hate" about this game.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This.

My man said; The club in Mass Effect is dead :mjlol:

There's a mission (Lizzy Wizzy makes you spy on her SO) where people are just standing around.

People literally exposed how pedestrians were walking into walls and couldn't go up stairs and just walking in circles.

People were super excited for the lifepaths and that shyt was a 20 min, no mission, prologue. :mjlol: That's the type of shyt people "hate" about this game.

I don't know their history, but has CD Project Red ever released an open world game with cars, pedestrians, police, etc?:patrice: I've only played Witcher 3 on PS3

Since we talking Mass Effect, let's compare it to GTA 4, which came out the same year. Side by side, Rockstar had the more realistic living world. Mass Effect wasn't very revolutionary when you compare it to GTA.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don't know their history, but has CD Project Red ever released an open world game with cars, pedestrians, police, etc?:patrice: I've only played Witcher 3 on PS3

Since we talking Mass Effect, let's compare it to GTA 4, which came out the same year. Side by side, Rockstar had the more realistic living world. Mass Effect wasn't very revolutionary when you compare it to GTA.

One, Mass Effect isn't an open world game. It's a third person corridor shooter. They aren't even close to comparable. You're the one who compared them.

Two, that's such a tired excuse, they've never done this before, cool, it's still bad. It's better than when the game first came out, but, it's bad.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
One, Mass Effect isn't an open world game. It's a third person corridor shooter. They aren't even close to comparable. You're the one who compared them.

Two, that's such a tired excuse, they've never done this before, cool, it's still bad. It's better than when the game first came out, but, it's bad.

Actually Mass Effect and GTA 4 can be comparable with at least the NPCs & different environments.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Actually Mass Effect and GTA 4 can be comparable with at least the NPCs & different environments.
That's not always a like for like comparison though. GTA is supposed to feel alive, they put work into the NPC behavior because the environment is the open world, so the NPCs have to work in most situations. I've never played Mass Effect, but if that club environment isn't a main focus of the game, it's not going to have a high level of work done to the NPCs.

Cyberpunk just dropped the ball on giving the NPC behavior any depth. It doesn't feel like they intended you to stay in one place and really pay attention for very long, just keep the story beats incoming and focus on the combat. It's an RPG game in scope, but they didn't work on the RP aspects.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's not convincing of the open world

its the only one of these games were you actually feel like your in a city because of the scale, you feel small next to buildings and they feel tall and everything is dense and connected like a real urban sprawl

all the buildings are populated with people, its this one mission takes you on a path that leads into this big ass secret club that has 100s people in it packed to the prime out of nowhere, and all that shyt is on the same map, only game where a club actually looks a packed club

the story is trash, and the gameplay is trash, but people are just followers when the say the open is empty

but I never played it on consoles

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No way in hell you can claim Mass Effect felt more “alive” than this game. I’m not even saying cyberpunk is the best in this area, but mass effect was “dead” even for even its time.

I swear it seems like y’all played a whole different game. Or you are taking some of the cherry picked YouTube content to pretend the whole game is like that.:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Cyberpunk is not an open world action game.

It’s an RPG, game if anything it should be compared to games like Mass Effect, Skyrim, etc. Other RPG games.

The comparisons to GTA are ridiculous.

It’s the equivalent to if I were to walk up to a camera in GTA and stare at it in disappointment that I can’t hack it and control NPC minds :francis:

Then make 30 YouTube videos walking up to various cameras like “see you can’t hack this one either” showing clips of hacking in Cyberpunk in comparison.:mjlol:

They are very different games. They do different shyt. They have different goals. If you wanted GTA in the future, this ain’t that, and was never gonna be:manny: