"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cyberpunk is not an open world action game.

It’s an RPG, game if anything it should be compared to games like Mass Effect, Skyrim, etc. Other RPG games.

The comparisons to GTA are ridiculous.

It’s the equivalent to if I were to walk up to a camera in GTA and stare at it in disappointment that I can’t hack it and control NPC minds :francis:

Then make 30 YouTube videos walking up to various cameras like “see you can’t hack this one either” showing clips of hacking in Cyberpunk in comparison.:mjlol:

They are very different games. They do different shyt. They have different goals. If you wanted GTA in the future, this ain’t that, and was never gonna be:manny:
Accordin to your boy Craigdog it aint an rpg.:mjtf:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yes it does. Y'all biased towards the bugs/hate. Cyberpunk actually got good ratings on PC. Old gen consoles is where the game really flopped. The full experience is PC and the big Next Gen update
nikka are you mad people are mad at bugs... AKA the game not working how it's supposed to?

We going off review ratings now? When they are bought and paid for and always high, no matter how shytty the game is... They don't even include bugs and problems in the ratings so you know it's janky

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Cyberpunk is not an open world action game.

It’s an RPG, game if anything it should be compared to games like Mass Effect, Skyrim, etc. Other RPG games.

The comparisons to GTA are ridiculous.

It’s the equivalent to if I were to walk up to a camera in GTA and stare at it in disappointment that I can’t hack it and control NPC minds :francis:

Then make 30 YouTube videos walking up to various cameras like “see you can’t hack this one either” showing clips of hacking in Cyberpunk in comparison.:mjlol:

They are very different games. They do different shyt. They have different goals. If you wanted GTA in the future, this ain’t that, and was never gonna be:manny:
Cut it out...

Any game you compare this to, it loses.. So y'all make an excuse about EVERY comparison.. One dude saying it's nothing like mass effect or gta.. Another saying it's like gta more than rpg.. Another saying it's like mass effect but not gta..

Cut it out....

The problem is THEY TRIED to be every damn thing. "You can do one thing great or two things good" Well they tried to do 150 things and they ended up bad. They wanted the RPG stuff but it fails miserably compared to a Skyrim. They wanted the GTA stuff so you run around jacking cars, police chases, even have a star system and the same ass way to avoid them. They also wanted that open world to feel alive. Both systems aren't even close... They wanted the Mass Effect, choose your own adventure shyt.. But the choices all lead to the same exact place, minus minor changes.

They wanted it ALL. The problem is you nikkas trying to explain otherwise, when the devs who worked on the game are constantly saying how upper management was telling them to throw random shyt in there. Didn't care if it worked with the previous system or not.. "fukk it. Another game look good with it, throw it in ours too." Devs kept telling them stop doing this, let us make the game we want, we got this.. Nope.

So don't try and backtrack now and define what kind of game it was. If you got cars in your damn game and guns, I don't care if you trying to be gta or not.. The car should be damaged by the gun. The car should move like a car. The crafting system should make sense. The upgrade system should make sense. The story should make sense. Don't matter what game you trying or trying not to be like. The game didn't work and still doesn't work properly.. And the game is also not good even if it did, cause they threw in a bunch of shyt that they never mastered.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cut it out...

Any game you compare this to, it loses.. So y'all make an excuse about EVERY comparison.. One dude saying it's nothing like mass effect or gta.. Another saying it's like gta more than rpg.. Another saying it's like mass effect but not gta..

Cut it out....

The problem is THEY TRIED to be every damn thing. "You can do one thing great or two things good" Well they tried to do 150 things and they ended up bad. They wanted the RPG stuff but it fails miserably compared to a Skyrim. They wanted the GTA stuff so you run around jacking cars, police chases, even have a star system and the same ass way to avoid them. They also wanted that open world to feel alive. Both systems aren't even close... They wanted the Mass Effect, choose your own adventure shyt.. But the choices all lead to the same exact place, minus minor changes.

They wanted it ALL. The problem is you nikkas trying to explain otherwise, when the devs who worked on the game are constantly saying how upper management was telling them to throw random shyt in there. Didn't care if it worked with the previous system or not.. "fukk it. Another game look good with it, throw it in ours too." Devs kept telling them stop doing this, let us make the game we want, we got this.. Nope.

So don't try and backtrack now and define what kind of game it was. If you got cars in your damn game and guns, I don't care if you trying to be gta or not.. The car should be damaged by the gun. The car should move like a car. The crafting system should make sense. The upgrade system should make sense. The story should make sense. Don't matter what game you trying or trying not to be like. The game didn't work and still doesn't work properly.. And the game is also not good even if it did, cause they threw in a bunch of shyt that they never mastered.
The problem is you nikkas still typing paragraphs about the game all these months later.

Go play something you like :cheers:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
The problem is you nikkas still typing paragraphs about the game all these months later.

Go play something you like :cheers:
So me talking about a game I spent my money on means I’m not also playing the games I like :ohhh:

I guess I can’t talk about bad movies after a deadline cause it’ll stop me from watching new ones

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
nikka are you mad people are mad at bugs... AKA the game not working how it's supposed to?

We going off review ratings now? When they are bought and paid for and always high, no matter how shytty the game is... They don't even include bugs and problems in the ratings so you know it's janky

What you mean bought and paid for? I'm only going by steam user reviews and most PC players, especially those with good hardware, didn't have too many problems. Hell even next gen didn't have a lot of problems

A vast majority of the complaints were coming from the old generation consoles

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
What you mean bought and paid for? I'm only going by steam user reviews and most PC players, especially those with good hardware, didn't have too many problems. Hell even next gen didn't have a lot of problems

A vast majority of the complaints were coming from the old generation consoles
I thought you mean official reviews like IGN and stuff. I have a ps5.. It couldn't be played for more than 45 mins without an error. By the time the second patch came and they fixed most of the bugs, it was 5 months later.. Everyone was already done. I'm not saying I hate it. I got my hours in. Maybe 60, never beat it. But it for damn sure wasn't top nothing and I'd play almost any other game we're talking about, over it. But again, it wasn't their fault they were forced to shoehorn in bullshyt

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I thought you mean official reviews like IGN and stuff. I have a ps5.. It couldn't be played for more than 45 mins without an error. By the time the second patch came and they fixed most of the bugs, it was 5 months later.. Everyone was already done. I'm not saying I hate it. I got my hours in. Maybe 60, never beat it. But it for damn sure wasn't top nothing and I'd play almost any other game we're talking about, over it. But again, it wasn't their fault they were forced to shoehorn in bullshyt

I played on my PS5 just fine but stopped after the Prologue because I'm waiting on the Next Gen update.

A lot of those bugs could very well be fixed by now. Patch 1.2 & 1.22 damn near had 100 bullet points. They'll keep patching and hopefully the game will run optimally soon.

As for the NPC, I think they can update all of that too. People were saying the NPC in GTA 5 got updated a lot over the years. From what it sounds like, CD Projekt Red will be supporting this game for the next 4 years at least.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
So, does PC have more animations, better driving, a better story, an actual convincing open world, actual ways to interaction with the world outside of gun shops and missions?

:unimpressed:

I beat the game twice on Stadia.

"bugs/hate" isn't the problem with this game

Yet you sat there and beat it not once but twice :dead:

I dont understand this thread. If you dont like the shyt dont play it. You want an open world like gta go play gta.

Game was fun to me and i fukked w the story.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yet you sat there and beat it not once but twice :dead:

I dont understand this thread. If you dont like the shyt dont play it. You want an open world like gta go play gta.

Game was fun to me and i fukked w the story.

:troll: Yet you have a problem with people who have issues with it :dead:

----

But, seriously, this is the problem with video game discussions; it's never okay to critique a game.

You don't play it = "YOU DIDN"T PLAY THE GAME STFU"

You don't play a game very long = "YOU ONLY PLAYED [insert hours here] AND YOU TALKING shyt?! YOU PROLLY GOT TO THE GOOD PART"

You play a game and finish it ="Yet you sat there and beat it not once but twice :dead:"

I never said the game was trash, it has problems

I respect you as a long time poster, but, I throwing nikkas on ignore for that retarded opinion--you don't even address any of the points I made in that post

:mindblown:You're not allowed to play and talk about games unless their perfect?!?

I'm post was about someone saying they don't understand why people have problems with the game on console.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:troll: Yet you have a problem with people who have issues with it :dead:

----

But, seriously, this is the problem with video game discussions; it's never okay to critique a game.

You don't play it = "YOU DIDN"T PLAY THE GAME STFU"

You don't play a game very long = "YOU ONLY PLAYED [insert hours here] AND YOU TALKING shyt?! YOU PROLLY GOT TO THE GOOD PART"

You play a game and finish it ="Yet you sat there and beat it not once but twice :dead:"

I never said the game was trash, it has problems

I respect you as a long time poster, but, I throwing nikkas on ignore for that retarded opinion--you don't even address any of the points I made in that post

:mindblown:You're not allowed to play and talk about games unless their perfect?!?

I'm post was about someone saying they don't understand why people have problems with the game on console.

:picard: not the ignore function. Ill do my best to find a way to move on w my life if you put me on ignore breh :wow:

As far as tthe actual game i didnt play the game on console i played it on pc so thats the experience im speaking on. Every game has problems if its that big a deal get your refund and keep it moving. Dudes making 30 min youtube vids n ranting n raving in this thread

"but shooting the water has no effect :damn:"

"Then citizen ai isnt reacting how i want them to :damn:"

"The car damage models :damn:"

"Worst game of the generation :damn:"

Fam is a video game. Play something you enjoy. Im not going to beat a game twice that i dont like but i guess im the weirdo here :mjlol: