"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
day 1 because i've been waiting on a remaster since the ps4 pro dropped :yeshrug: since it looks like they're actually including everything that matters DLC-wise and incorporating proper PC support, its an easy purchase

it hasn't even made sense to try and replay the game for nearly 5+ years now
:leon: Okay...I didn't follow your advice with Andromeda, but, I might change my mind and follow you on this

I'm taking a break from 2k, so this could be my main May game

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Still waiting for the dlc to come out...:beli:
:russ: Why? We ain't getting nothing that will actually improve the experience any time soon. I don't believe their "roadmap."

This game, at worst is a 5/10 game--average--if you ignore all the bugs and performance problems, that doesn't fix;
  • The story being buns (I'm sorry Johnny Silverhand is the worst character in the game--his only the headliner because of the actor playing him). If you're not invested in his character and motivations, the story is hard to get through.
  • The city being dead (Can't really shop, you legit never have to go back to your crib, nothing is going on outside of story segments, etc.)
  • Not being able to really interact with people outside of the story missions (I'd atleast have to had to meet the fixers throughout the city instead of that auto call bullshyt, Gangs have zero memory of fukking their shyt up, the cops are a joke, you can't do shyt with romantic partners)
I don't get what people expect from story missions. I'm surprised how close ended all of the endings are (really, only one specific path should allow you to roam the city after the ending)

The ending where you take Hanako's deal, but, after every thing you decide not to "sell you soul" and you decide to leave the space station

In the end; this is a two game, huge developer, so they are going to invest in the game (prolly an expansion like Witcher 3), but, I don't expect a ounce of content (anytime soon) until they are ready to amp up and do a No Man's Sky Huge Add-ons to it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:leon: Okay...I didn't follow your advice with Andromeda, but, I might change my mind and follow you on this

I'm taking a break from 2k, so this could be my main May game
yeah im just scrubbing out the next month for the mass effect trilogy run back

andromeda ain't even a bad game really. its just plainly bad mass effect game.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Still dapped you, though. :francis:

Maybe I underrate it because of how dissappointing it was.

But, outside of graphics and the open world structure--I forgot the name of the snowy world, but, that shyt was dope. My favorite was the moon world with the five domes--I don't really see anything I want to see return in the ME series.

People on reddit talmbout Ryder should be the protag on ME4...:childplease: Totally forgetting the dumbass 400 Years Later thing.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Still dapped you, though. :francis:

Maybe I underrate it because of how dissappointing it was.

But, outside of graphics and the open world structure--I forgot the name of the snowy world, but, that shyt was dope. My favorite was the moon world with the five domes--I don't really see anything I want to see return in the ME series.

People on reddit talmbout Ryder should be the protag on ME4...:childplease: Totally forgetting the dumbass 400 Years Later thing.
this a full on derail now especially since people in this thread talking about fiscal responsibilities in regards to hobby purchases :dead: but Ryder is the worst things of open ended protagonists all rolled into one

supercomputer that only confides with you solving all problems and reducing all risk before you even reach choice friction/decision making, trying to get people to take you seriously because of your title not your actions - even when those actions are significant, trying to make you care about shyt that happened before the game's events even began (dad, riots, outlaws, etc), multirole ability changing that lets you do everything any time you want, shytty party members that echo how shytty you are as a protag because they're equally inept/unsure of their roles, antagonist that doesn't even recognize you as significant as well, etc..... i could go on.

and so could others in the ME thread :mjlol:

andromeda was some decent ideas combined haphazardly and mislabeled in many of the same ways that dragon age 2 was

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The combat is good prob the best in the series, literally everything else is reaaaally bad. I still can’t over this is who they thought was gonna get our collective dikks hard.

Cora-Harper.jpg

By far the goofiest game I’ve ever played. Give your most valuable IP to your B team while you go and make Anthem, and even bigger flop

I’m not even gonna lie this game really kind of soured me on the franchise as a whole. :yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
this a full on derail now especially since people in this thread talking about fiscal responsibilities in regards to hobby purchases :dead: but Ryder is the worst things of open ended protagonists all rolled into one

supercomputer that only confides with you solving all problems and reducing all risk before you even reach choice friction/decision making, trying to get people to take you seriously because of your title not your actions - even when those actions are significant, trying to make you care about shyt that happened before the game's events even began (dad, riots, outlaws, etc), multirole ability changing that lets you do everything any time you want, shytty party members that echo how shytty you are as a protag because they're equally inept/unsure of their roles, antagonist that doesn't even recognize you as significant as well, etc..... i could go on.

and so could others in the ME thread :mjlol:

andromeda was some decent ideas combined haphazardly and mislabeled in many of the same ways that dragon age 2 was

My biggest problem with Ryder is he/she never face any obstacles on the way to the game's climax.

The AI shyt COULD have been cool except;
  • Like you said, it boiled down to just be a deus ex machina solving all your problems
  • It played into Ryder not earning shyt
  • Them damn missions that had to chasing the memory shards
As for the party members; I remember the promo saying the game was designed by Mass Effect fans and it shows--in the worst way. I've ranted enough in the other ME threads.

I still remember us all thinking Cora was the Illusive Man's daughters and was gonna be the antagonist.

The game is so by the numbers, it's annoying to think about.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
day 1 because i've been waiting on a remaster since the ps4 pro dropped :yeshrug: since it looks like they're actually including everything that matters DLC-wise and incorporating proper PC support, its an easy purchase

it hasn't even made sense to try and replay the game for nearly 5+ years now

I've never played ME and I'm buying it, just wish the devs optimized it for PS5. The new graphical pictures I've seen look outdated.:beli:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
As for Cyberpunk I deleted it from my PS5. Game looked outdated. Waiting for the next gen update. I'm a huge fan of Witcher 3, I have high hopes CD Projekt Red will do this game justice.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I chose female V because customization options and the VA was worlds better. The hairstyles for male V are terrible and the VA is worse. My female V looks like a cross of SZA & Lucy Thai and the VA doesn't sound out of place at all. :yeshrug:

yo post that :mjgrin:

:mjlol:

About six months late.

E1gFXfgXEAE8vXG

E1gFe4iXIAE5WFW

E1gFytxXsAIrkP2

:skip:
E1gF9HlWQAEO0g2