"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lame:hubie:nikkas throwing shots :skip:

I got a LDCX for the Series X, a house, a condo, a Mercedes, a Lexus, etc

And the main reason I got all that is by being frugal with my money and by not wasting it on shyt I won’t ever use:skip:

Clowns always got something to say though... I mainly asking because I gameshare and it’s my turn to purchase, and if the game sucks then it’s something no one will play and I rather not pay more than it’s worth...

Also, I was in the mood to spend money..But ok :hubie:

You got all that and you need us lames to tell you if a $60 purchase is worth it? :hubie:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lame nikkas throwing shots :skip:

I got a LDCX for the Series X, a house, a condo, a Mercedes, a Lexus, etc

And the main reason I got all that is by being frugal with my money and by not wasting it on shyt I won’t ever use:skip:

Clowns always got something to say though... I mainly asking because I gameshare and it’s my turn to purchase, and if the game sucks then it’s something no one will play and I rather not pay more than it’s worth...

Also, I was in the mood to spend money..But ok :hubie:
I hate to break it to you but having things like a Mercedes and a Lexus isn't being frugal. The correct term is conscious spending.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You got all that and you need us lames to tell you if a $60 purchase is worth it? :hubie:
bytch nikka you didn’t have to tell me shyt :heh:

I just asked if it was worth it since ive heard the game was fukked up... you could’ve just easily ignored the post.

Why would I spend $60 on a shyt game if it wasn’t worth it:heh:

Coli fags always got something to say.. live at home with they mommas but making assumptions about another mans pockets because he asked a question :mjtf:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It really is depending on how much you spend...

but it’s my life and my money, wtf would i know about saving it and spending it :mjlol:
Frugal people aren’t into luxury items. They buy items for practicality. Something like a Mercedes or Lexus is a waste of money to someone that’s frugal because some other far less expensive item could get the job done.

Conscious spenders spend lavishly on things they love and cut back on things they don’t care about as much or value as highly.

Either way not spending $30-$40 on a game you’re interested in while spending on several luxury cars isn’t how you got the income to be able to afford to do so. You could skip 100 of those same priced games and it wouldn’t make a dent in that.

In life it’s not the little financial decisions that do people in it’s the major ones. Being a conscious spender is better than being frugal.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
breh I don’t know your money situation

but I personally wouldn’t cop unless it’s like 20-30 bucks.

game was decent but shallow as fukk but that’s just my opinion :manny:

maybe a year from now if they ever add to it

If they didn't tattoo the map with random, repitive missions, more people would see that.
iu

You wouldn't know it if you didn't play it, but, these are like four different missions.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh, whatchu think about ME:Legendary?

I'm not excited at all because I rather a new game and it seems like they are just updating the graphics and making it easier.
day 1 because i've been waiting on a remaster since the ps4 pro dropped :yeshrug: since it looks like they're actually including everything that matters DLC-wise and incorporating proper PC support, its an easy purchase

it hasn't even made sense to try and replay the game for nearly 5+ years now