"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
EYGKb_xXQAI_FEz

Daps
What a way to close out a generation man.

I'm a gigantic fan of witcher 3. If they improved on their writing from that game fukk.....I'm gonna be playing this for a long time

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna know about this world, I wish there was books and TV shows based on it...:wow: the tidbits of lore is not enough
technically. there is. you've played a few of these games, seen a few of these movies. maybe even read a few of these books. its a mash up.

a light version of the gangs story lines comes from a few games and movies. for instance the latin gang. we've seen that before, heard that before too. you can pull up an old one Crackdown the 1st one.

Crackdown takes place in the fictional metropolis of Pacific City, whose several districts and areas are divided among four islands. The city is controlled by three criminal organizations: Los Muertos (which means "the dead ones" in Spanish), a street gang of drug dealers from Central America who runs "La Mugre";

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
technically. there is. you've played a few of these games, seen a few of these movies. maybe even read a few of these books. its a mash up.

a light version of the gangs story lines comes from a few games and movies. for instance the latin gang. we've seen that before, heard that before too. you can pull up an old one Crackdown the 1st one.

Crackdown takes place in the fictional metropolis of Pacific City, whose several districts and areas are divided among four islands. The city is controlled by three criminal organizations: Los Muertos (which means "the dead ones" in Spanish), a street gang of drug dealers from Central America who runs "La Mugre";

Crackdown only shares a name with night city... there is no correlation between the two...:beli: Matter of fact you know this since Cyberpunk came from a table top RPG game WAY back in the day... I'm saying all the lore that was written should have been transelated into book form before the game about to drop... but hey it's wishful thinking. :ld: Like Deus Ex needs companiion books because the world is so vast too...

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago