"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Probably late now for you but PC brehs make sure you preorder from GOG.com

That's CDPR site and they get get all the profit from the purchase, but more importantly the version of the game you get is completely DRM free...

crazy shyt I was just about to ask if that site was legit. Seems to be the only place that has that old 360 game Stranglehold on pc bout to preorder CyberPunk and finally play Stranglehold again :ohlawd:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gaming industry is making me proud right now. but they still need to address the lack of diversity in game protagonists.
unless its a create a character type game i can really only think of like 3 or 4 black main characters in triple a games.

Yup the only team of recent that really seems like its capturing diversity as far as race goes is respawn with apex.

Even before what happening now there opening loading screen is "brown" women. And it jumped out at me because it's not normal to see at all

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
crazy shyt I was just about to ask if that site was legit. Seems to be the only place that has that old 360 game Stranglehold on pc bout to preorder CyberPunk and finally play Stranglehold again :ohlawd:
I picked up Diablo 1 and Warcraft 2 on there. They got some good shyt on the store.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Only 3months away:mjcry::mjcry:
Again

romance_in_cyberpunk_2077_what_we_know
romance_in_cyberpunk_2077_what_we_know

Everyone gonna be skeeting oil day one :lolbron:

Last edited: