"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I refuse to believe CD Project Red will flop with this game. Like no way.
the worst I can think is that this game is a solid 4 out of 5 stars rating dont think there going to put out anything that can be rate below that so while the game may not be :ohlawd: it will still be :ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
  • Cyberpunk 2077 will have as much DLC as The Witcher 3

By Jody Macgregor

First Published 4 weeks ago

Which was a lot.
E3kf4xK5BDWsbMqf83Wza8-1200-80.jpg

(Image credit: CD Projekt)

Ad
The Witcher 3 is a rarity in that players don't often complain about its DLC. That's because its two full-price expansions, Hearts of Stone and Blood & WIne, were both quality products, and they were accompanied by 16 free bits of DLC ranging from new quests and equipment sets to new outfits that you should absolutely turn off in the menu because they're hideous.

You can't knock the generosity. Two free DLCs were released every week for two months. And, according to an investor Q&A translated from Polish by VGC, Cyberpunk 2077 will have something similar. CD Projekt president Adam Kiciński is quoted as saying there will be "no less DLC than The Witcher 3 had."

As for when we'll know more about what they'll contain, we should expect "a similar scenario to The Witcher 3," which detailed the smaller DLC three months ahead of its release and expansions a few weeks in advance.

Cyberpunk 2077 is still on target for a September 2020 release, though the multiplayer component will take longer. Here's everything we know about Cyberpunk 2077 so far.

© Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10036.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did I miss something? :dahell:

As far as I know there's been little to no info on this game since it got pushed back and is still being worked on....cats went from hype level 10 to "it'll be :ld:" and/or "it's gonna flop."

Based on....what? :gucci:

Fred.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s crazy how it’s somethjng to rejoice about when that should be standard and game companies should be fined for shyt like that.

when consumers give these companies an inch, they take a mile.....

- paying for online multiplayer :francis:
- DLC :snoop:

:unimpressed: