"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_ob3tzyQFLA1rd27fwo1_540.gif

wait...what is this from?????? :mjlol::picard::mjlol:

*edit*

nvm lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
CDPR's Blockbuster RPG Cyberpunk 2077 Now Nearing Three Months Missing from PS Store

kinda feel like this game might be dead in the water. The initial hype they got is damn near gone. They would have to re-release the game as something totally new and transformed with a whole new marketing campaign to get people to care again.

Especially this far into the next gen. By the time this actually releases there will be plenty of other games releasing and upcoming that will soak up the hype. It will be an miracle for them to salvage this

Imagine how hype everyone would still be for this game if they delayed it until April lol

1b73c46c2e1abaee056ec761275f008f7457fed9r1-268-160_hq.gif
It's over... They fukked themselves over with this entire release. The next title they release better be Witcher 4 or nobody is going to give a fukk for a long time. They had people waiting years for THIS? Game still ain't working right. I loaded it up on PS5, for which a version still hasn't come out that was promised. It's still freezing, resetting, now there's a glitch where if I have two certain hacks it'll slow the game down and make everyone invincible. I spent more time researching and finding what the problem was than playing the game. I finally figure it out and unequip one, then the game locks up and quits.. 3rd time in 30 mins.

I turned that shyt right off. Worst purchase I ever made and I got it for Christmas. I'm angry I even asked for it.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I fukk with this game since day 1

never had a problem still... I came in with no expectations and left happy
I didnt expect it to be a copy paste game with a few new features
I played it normally, sweeping the side missions and going place to place... none of that other shyt phased me.... just kill, loot and cash out.... upgrade and buy cars. :yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It's over... They fukked themselves over with this entire release. The next title they release better be Witcher 4 or nobody is going to give a fukk for a long time. They had people waiting years for THIS? Game still ain't working right. I loaded it up on PS5, for which a version still hasn't come out that was promised. It's still freezing, resetting, now there's a glitch where if I have two certain hacks it'll slow the game down and make everyone invincible. I spent more time researching and finding what the problem was than playing the game. I finally figure it out and unequip one, then the game locks up and quits.. 3rd time in 30 mins.

I turned that shyt right off. Worst purchase I ever made and I got it for Christmas. I'm angry I even asked for it.
Hate to see :mjgrin: Xbox don’t have these problems tho