"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I understand that and none of those changes makes me want to go back to the game:yeshrug:

Then don't. You will never enjoy this game because the game you want will not exist. So don't hold out hope because it's pointless. This developers are going to make the game playable on last generation consoles and iron out most game breaking or immersion breaking bugs. Nothing of significance is going to change. So if you don't like the game now you will never like the game. It is what it is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Then don't. You will never enjoy this game because the game you want will not exist. So don't hold out hope because it's pointless. This developers are going to make the game playable on last generation consoles and iron out most game breaking or immersion breaking bugs. Nothing of significance is going to change. So if you don't like the game now you will never like the game. It is what it is.

I agree. Wasting time waiting around for the game to be what you want instead of just going out and finding another game that will be worth your while is insanity. Cyberpunk isn’t the only 1st person rpg game

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really would have thought the “next gen” version would have been out by now. This launch was like the Hindenburg
I agree. Wasting time waiting around for the game to be what you want instead of just going out and finding another game that will be worth your while is insanity. Cyberpunk isn’t the only 1st person rpg game
im gettin a kick outta this 180 you done since launch. no hate, I still like ya Gizmo Ducktales:lolbron:

but ya, I think the damage is done. even if they do fix shyt people been moved on to the next piff.

Time to rev up that Witcher 4 starring Ciri
n retcon that optional endings where she dies

Mike Pondsmith deserved better. he created something special, this shyt aint his fault:mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im gettin a kick outta this 180 you done since launch. no hate, I still like ya Gizmo Ducktales:lolbron:

but ya, I think the damage is done. even if they do fix shyt people been moved on to the next piff.

Time to rev up that Witcher 4 starring Ciri
n retcon that optional endings where she dies

Mike Pondsmith deserved better. he created something special, this shyt aint his fault:mjcry:

‘Thing is I still see the skeleton of an amazing game in there. The lore, the concept, the world building...i guess everything they sourced it from is dope af. I even like the overall look and vibe of Night City. But yeah...I’ve accepted that its mid, its fallout 4 in cyberpunk skin.

I’m still not even writing off the fact that it can one day be a really good game its just not gonna happen anytime soon. It took No Mans Sky a couple years before it turned things around. Thinking this is gonna happen in 4 months is unrealistic

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
‘Thing is I still see the skeleton of an amazing game in there. The lore, the concept, the world building...i guess everything they sourced it from is dope af. I even like the overall look and vibe of Night City. But yeah...I’ve accepted that its mid, its fallout 4 in cyberpunk skin.

I’m still not even writing off the fact that it can one day be a really good game its just not gonna happen anytime soon. It took No Mans Sky a couple years before it turned things around. Thinking this is gonna happen in 4 months is unrealistic
its a beautiful world that will require a major overhaul outside of just a patch to make it great. I was hype for this game too, so u wasnt the only one. id like this to excel deep down but can't overlook the bullshyt we got. I dunno if I should blame cdpr or the people that pressured them to launch prematurely

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Look how dope this trailer looks, waving the people to get back into their apartments, stealth killing people....damn RIP cyberpunk 2018

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
CDPR left their DNA all in @Gizmo_Duck mouth and NOW he wanna act like he too cute to play the game :mjlol:

tumblr_ob3tzyQFLA1rd27fwo1_540.gif

:mjpls: