"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
NPC's don't react at all when you attack them in HZD :lupe:

but seriously I keep trying to get into that game and shyt is just boring to me
For me it's the main character. She's just ridiculously basic in every department lol the game itself is ok tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

HZD for me is a step above an ubi game. It’s at least polished, looks amazing and tries some new stuff. It’s a great first entry of a new IP, especially from developers that never made a game like this before. Nice foundation to build upon. This is what makes Sony a great publisher though, they give their studios funding and freedom to try new things and let them grow organically. Even if they fail a couple of times they’ll still let them make new games.

I’m hoping GG took the criticisms seriously when creating Forbidden West.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

it def fails at that. but where it succeeds is fun combat, fun riding mounts instead of bad car controls, gorgeous environments, and a lack of game breaking or immersion breaking glitches.

dont play it on easy. crank that difficulty up n set traps while dodging non stop thunder jaw missiles. shyt is hectic but fun:pachaha:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And for you :troll:'s; I didn't play through the game twice

You idiots working against yourself trolling every one who anticipated with you and tried to like the game and critique it.

I hope those two dudes I put on ignore will just stop

I was open to this being the GOAT game...didn't happen

It's not my fault...if I played it for three hours and chucked it, ya'll would say I never gave it a chance

Again, stop trolling and hope the media doesn't have another story on it

:wow: Boy, if those "updates" are subpar in a couple months

Its all good. Theres gonna be a polished open world game this year. Aloy comin to the rescue:wow:
dbbfcfeeffd691be9c904f9962c2bd25d65eef9c.gifv

:wow:

The only game that will have me willing to pay extra for a PS5...can't do it on the 4

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Unless this pulls a No Man's Sky, this game's not getting reinstalled on my PC, and I'm pirating any other decent CDPR games.

You were the chosen ones, CDPR! You were supposed to destroy bad devs, not become one!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pretty big update.

the 1.2 update for Cyberpunk 2077 will address issues related to police response to player actions, and add more nuance and control to driving and moving on foot. The patch does not have a release date.

Players who commit crimes in Night City, either purposefully or not, may have noticed the unnerving speed with which the Night City Police Department responds. CD Projekt Red says it’s aware of the situation, and is making some adjustments to where and when the cops show up with guns blazing. Law enforcement should no longer appear directly behind the player, and will take more time to respond in general. Beat cops will also be preceded by a flying drone, a new addition to the game.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Pretty big update.

the 1.2 update for Cyberpunk 2077 will address issues related to police response to player actions, and add more nuance and control to driving and moving on foot. The patch does not have a release date.

Players who commit crimes in Night City, either purposefully or not, may have noticed the unnerving speed with which the Night City Police Department responds. CD Projekt Red says it’s aware of the situation, and is making some adjustments to where and when the cops show up with guns blazing. Law enforcement should no longer appear directly behind the player, and will take more time to respond in general. Beat cops will also be preceded by a flying drone, a new addition to the game.

No release date they are terrified :russ: