"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I’m toxic... no I am toxic :mjlol:

I luv watching a burning ship plummet to the shadowy depths :russ:

Greedy ass companies like CDPR get ZERO sympathy from me, cacs straight pulled one of the most scummy get rich tactics I’ve seen in gaming in a minute. Aided by shills on YouTube like that Alanah cacette and Yongmein, to kinda gloss over and put a bandaid on a 50 cal size hole. Posters in here were right this should’ve been a exclusive pc game at launch but in the quest for more green these Polish scumbags choose to dissolve any good will they had for a bag. Congratulations mission complete :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just want to see the DLC and maybe get a new ending other than that the game is bushes status off the miserable endings after everything they promised but undelivered...:beli::camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah you not gonna do this now. Not after you were hyping this shyt up nonstop. You better stick with this through thick & thin. :russ:

MagnificentJoyfulChimpanzee-small.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you not gonna do this now. Not after you were hyping this shyt up nonstop. You better stick with this through thick & thin. :russ:
Him and Meech but he the only one doing a 180 Meech sticking to his initial assessment

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6 months ago, this shyt was one of the most hyped and anticipated games of all time and was supposed to make CDPR one of the undisputed goat game companies...I don’t think a single person saw this coming, Bethesda get shyt for their games, but..we kind of expect it at this point..

CDPR literally crashed and fukking burned

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
6 months ago, this shyt was one of the most hyped and anticipated games of all time and was supposed to make CDPR one of the undisputed goat game companies...I don’t think a single person saw this coming, Bethesda get shyt for their games, but..we kind of expect it at this point..

CDPR literally crashed and fukking burned

Bethesda def won’t get away with releasing games the way they have been after this and fallout 76 though.