"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just say you fell for the hype breh, it's ok :mjlol:

that’s disingenuous as hell...it wasn’t just “hype”...when companies themselves market/advertise certain features/capabilities then yes buying into it comes with those expectations...you severely undermined your point by saying “it’s clearly not a finished game”...realistic expectations of a finished product is not “hype”

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
that’s disingenuous as hell...it wasn’t just “hype”...when companies themselves market/advertise certain features/capabilities then yes buying into it comes with those expectations...you severely undermined your point by saying “it’s clearly not a finished game”...realistic expectations of a finished product is not “hype”
Breh that's what these companies do, it's what they're supposed to do. If you let them sell you the dream... I don't really know what to tell you :yeshrug:. This is the modern state of gaming where unfinished games are rushed to market. That's the realistic expectation. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, can't get fooled again. We can hold these companies to a higher standard but we know the current state of gaming.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I finally finished. The hype was more exciting then the game was.:skip:

Keanu ended up overshadowing my character to where it felt like he was the main character and I was the side character, it's crazy because apparently Keanu wasn't even suppose to be in this game in the first place.:martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you let them sell you the dream... I don't really know what to tell you...

a finished product is not a “dream” nikka...wtf are you on?????? :heh:

cut this bullshyt narrative out that incomplete games are the “norm”...yes devs still offer some updates/DLC after a game drops...but this is far different than that...and to continue to pretend otherwise is disingenuous

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh that's what these companies do, it's what they're supposed to do. If you let them sell you the dream... I don't really know what to tell you :yeshrug:. This is the modern state of gaming where unfinished games are rushed to market. That's the realistic expectation. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, can't get fooled again. We can hold these companies to a higher standard but we know the current state of gaming.

:dead:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

tenor.gif

George Bush a coli poster :gladbron:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I was just playing Horizon Zero Dawn. shot an arrow at an NPC and nothing happened. hit him with my stick and it went right through him. no reaction :gucci:

totally killed my immersion :troll:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was gonna be the first game I popped in when I got back from deployment. With the 1.2 patch delayed to late March, guess I’ll play Demon Souls or Spider-Man Miles Morales first instead
Welcome home!

that deployment pay serious, dont wife up the first chick you meet at a bar. All them women around base know about tri care, hazard pay, etc.:mjpls: