"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The game is trash on ps5 breh, you ain't gotta worry NPCs because there aren't any on ps5.

Night city is lifeless as fukk.

:hhh:

Even on the PC, Night City is lifeless as all hell due to the brain dead AI. From NPCs walking in the same direction, glitching off the grid, and doing some oddball shyt, you might as well have no NPCs in the game:francis:.

I uninstalled the moment I beat the game and never looked back. Its sad because we haven't had a futuristic type of RPG since Deus Ex. Either we are in the woods or in some fairy tale, it's never in a future world setting which sucks. Hence why I came into this game hoping for the vibes, but smh:shaq2:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:This game came and went like a THOT at a motel 6:camby:
biggest disappointment of the decade. after Witcher 3 I was one of them guys that was certain this would be a classic. instead it came n went. aint touched it since December. even when they drop DLC I dunno if ima come back:francis:

and I played on a 2080ti so dont accuse me of playin a gimped xbone/ps4 version.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
biggest disappointment of the decade. after Witcher 3 I was one of them guys that was certain this would be a classic. instead it came n went. aint touched it since December. even when they drop DLC I dunno if ima come back:francis:

I'ma put it like this. The only way they'll get me to come back to that miserable game is if they add some racing to the game. I actually enjoyed the racing missions :wow:. Beyond that, meh...

They better not even think of trying that paid expansion shyt either once the free DLCs come into play:camby:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'ma put it like this. The only way they'll get me to come back to that miserable game is if they add some racing to the game. I actually enjoyed the racing missions :wow:. Beyond that, meh...

They better not even think of trying that paid expansion shyt either once the free DLCs come into play:camby:
my ex girl got bonnie rotten titties like Judy so I can't completely hate. I dumped her yesterday but still enamored with them spider webs:mjgrin:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Even on the PC, Night City is lifeless as all hell due to the brain dead AI. From NPCs walking in the same direction, glitching off the grid, and doing some oddball shyt, you might as well have no NPCs in the game:francis:.

I wouldn't even know how brain dead the A.I. is because night city looks like some chernobyl shyt when I step outside the apartment.

I Uninstalled that trash immediately, didn't even play for more than a few hours.

:scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I prob won’t play this game again. It wasn’t bad to me, just not worth playing again, like fallout 4

:francis:At least with Fallout 4, the game is graced with mods out of the ass. When I say mods, I mean MODS:

This crazy man turned the entire settlement portion into The Sims. I actually tried the first version of Sim Settlements but ended up putting it down because I fell off of track from the game.

I should get back into the Fallout games because I used to be addicted to that series:wow:.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The game is trash on ps5 breh, you ain't gotta worry NPCs because there aren't any on ps5.

Night city is lifeless as fukk.

:hhh:

Had to get it on the Xbox Series X just because there are more NPC’s on it, I missed the cutoff to return my PS4/ps5 copy.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
CD Projekt Ransomware Hack Severely Disrupts Work on Cyberpunk Updates

CD Projekt SA said Wednesday it will delay a promised update to the much-criticized role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077, pinning the blame for its slow progress on a recent security breach. As a result of the ransomware attack, which was disclosed on Feb. 9, most of its employees have been locked out of their workstations for the past two weeks, according to people familiar with the matter.

The Polish company had planned to release a patch to fix bugs and other issues in the game this month. But “the recent cyber attack on the studio’s IT infrastructure and extensive scope of the update mean this unfortunately will not happen,” the company said in a tweet. It now aims to release the patch in the second half of March.

The work stoppage poses a major setback to CD Projekt’s attempt to rescue a game in desperate need of repairs.

CD Projekt has said it refused to pay a ransom to the hackers and it has “cut off remote access to internal network resources and isolated the internal network from the Internet,” according to a statement from the company to former employees on Feb. 17.

As a result, employees remain unable to log onto the company’s virtual private network, making it impossible to access the systems and tools needed to do most of their jobs, said the people, requesting anonymity because they weren’t authorized to talk publicly. Although some CD Projekt employees are working from the headquarters in Warsaw, the majority are at home due to the coronavirus pandemic. When asked for comment, CD Projekt referred to the Feb. 17 letter.

Despite the unplanned vacation, the hack has been a nightmare for employees. The invaders may have had access to their personal information including Polish identification numbers and passport details, leading the company to tell staff to freeze their accounts and report the security breach to relevant parties, said the people familiar with the matter. Workers were also asked to ship their computers to the company’s IT staff to be scanned for malware or other intrusions, the people said.

Since Cyberpunk 2077’s unsuccessful release in December, CD Projekt has been working to improve the game in hopes of spinning a redemption story. One software patch, released last month, focused on bugs and stability issues.