"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cyberpunk taken out of the sticky :francis:

It’s officially over, fellas
Worst game launch I’ve ever seen. Even tops Mass Effect 3 when the entire gaming community united against EA and forced them to edit the game story content after it came out and go on an apology DLC tour

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This places in comparison to F76 :russ:

I wouldn’t say it’s that much different at all, both company’s lied & horrendously over promised what they’re games were capable of, still..if they can do what they have with F76 then there’s no reason I shouldn’t have high hopes for CP

edit: I’m watching that video you posted now, Cyberpunk is literally guilty of 95% of these bugs, glitches and crashes along with the backlash being identical (cyberpunk at least got some good critic reviews tho)

Last edited:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I wonder if they stopped it where you can get money from those drop boxes by “repeat selling” an item

Hopefully not, I've been absolutely abusing that.

//

Kinda been avoiding this thread for the past 8 or so weeks as I'm still playing through the story. Only just got to the part where you first meet the Vodoo Boys and do that crazy ass mission where you end up playing as Johnny and have a certain encounter with Alt Cunningham :shaq:

PkOnDwN.jpg

7t5Utdu.jpg

I mostly been clearing the map of gigs and NCP jobs then doing all available side missions before I go onto the story missions. I've also put a shyt ton of time into the photo mode and will probably post a bunch of pics at some point. But yeah all the above has really made this game last.

Yeah the games got a shyt ton of bugs and glitches but overall I've enjoyed every single minute of this game so far and cant remember the last time I got this much enjoyment out of a game. After I finish it I probably wont run it back until I have a PS5 as the next gen update will probably available by then.