"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Fully single player. My personal favorite Mass Effect game. But we don’t need that discussion in this thread.

It's a really underrated game, since expectations were pretty high. The combat is pure piff.

But favorite of the series? Bold choice. :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's a really underrated game, since expectations were pretty high. The combat is pure piff.

But favorite of the series? Bold choice. :ehh:
Game was dope to me.

Ironic we are talking about it in the cyberpunk thread, cause I feel it was another game that got a bad wrap due to the internet hate/hype cycle, but overall it was a great game.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game was dope to me.

Ironic we are talking about it in the cyberpunk thread, cause I feel it was another game that got a bad wrap due to the internet hate/hype cycle, but overall it was a great game.

Both games are definitely an education in managing expectations. Dead ass, if Andromeda didn't have the Mass Effect name, it'd be looked at completely differently.

Prynce

Daps
what platform, and any technical issues?
Ps5

and yea there are minor bugs and pop-in is noticeable

but it is a good game underneath it

I wish they would have polished it for another year

The game underneath getting overshadowed

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I FINALLY BEAT THIS b*stard RAZOR STRAIGHT UP!!!!!:gladbron::banderas: fukking b*stard...:pacspit: he was talking mad shyt too...
That’s like the only thing I haven’t done in the game. Did you have to do a complete respec of your perks? What was your strategy?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
didn't notice any difference on PC. still saw minor bugs, like floating objects
The disappearing NPCs in this game really stick out like a sore thumb. It takes away from the immersion. It makes sense that this game wasn’t even supposed to be ready for atleast another year.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Already started my second playthrough as street kid (melee, guns), sure there's some small bugs on PC, but nothing game breaking for me. I hear the current patch has a really bad one due to it making Taka unavailable to call you. Besides that, I've been running smoothly. The cop bug/problem is the only real issue I have...funny enough I don't kill civilians at all, which is strange.