"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Right... What in the fukk... So I could have just waited until next year and bought this shyt for $15 and have the full ps5 with all the free DLC...

They literally just threw this shyt out there. They knew damn well it wasn't ready. Who the hell is going to pick this back up in September and restart a playthrough

The only way I play this game again is if it is gta/rdr level free roaming and open world content with a lot more missions

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The E3 demo was fake, and according to another YouTube channel, it’s possible that the foundational coding is broken. It’s passable for PC, and probably next gen consoles. For PS4 and Xbox One, this coding may just be something that can’t be fixed. They bit off more than they could chew. Which is something that I’ve been saying around the internet for years now. I’m also going to say it again. 1st person on this game is absolute BULLshyt, and is only there to cover up the flaws, and to get that money from the 1st person shooter stans. At this point, when I beat this game, I may not play it again until I upgrade my PC. And that’s only because of the mod community.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
The E3 demo was fake, and according to another YouTube channel, it’s possible that the foundational coding is broken. It’s passable for PC, and probably next gen consoles. For PS4 and Xbox One, this coding may just be something that can’t be fixed. They bit off more than they could chew. Which is something that I’ve been saying around the internet for years now. I’m also going to say it again. 1st person on this game is absolute BULLshyt, and is only there to cover up the flaws, and to get that money from the 1st person shooter stans. At this point, when I beat this game, I may not play it again until I upgrade my PC. And that’s only because of the mod community.

I have already dropped the game. I tried to complete it but its become such a chore to complete.

The fact the developer video is focused on the bugs/glitches on the PS4/Xbox One and thinking the PC version is fine is concerning.

We all know they won't be restoring the majority of the cut content. The roadmap was a joke.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
in the 'apology' video they said the game was developed for PC, with the assumption they would be able to scale it back for the consoles

They should apologize for grifting console users. E3 had them saying they were targeting the PS4/XB1 generation, and even saying publicly the builds were running good.

Dude's really shrugged and released it while adopted the "its easier to apologize than ask permission" philosophy. :mjlol:

Last edited: