"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
The silencer sniper is a game changer:wow::wow::wow:also I need a Panam irl:to::to::ohlawd::ohlawd:

IRL Panam would have an onlyfans though :francis::mjcry:

Still a baddie though :mjlit:

Pacifica just hits different as an Haitian they got the accents and the vibe so right :wow:

73 hours in game still crashes :stopitslime:

This patch needs to hurry up and fix that shyt :francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
IRL Panam would have an onlyfans though :francis::mjcry:

Still a baddie though :mjlit:

Pacifica just hits different as an Haitian they got the accents and the vibe so right :wow:

73 hours in game still crashes :stopitslime:

This patch needs to hurry up and fix that shyt :francis:
Definitely, this bytch calls me every hour to do her a favor and so far she is friendzoning me. One day I will get out of it:ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I warned people a few posts back :pachaha:
Dude cheats in mid-fight too he takes an inhaler and restores his health

ok...that explains it...I wasted about $50k tryna beat him...then I finally beat him and then they jumped me unexpectedly and I died...and I wasted another $50k tryna beat him again...the last fight was beautiful...I kept knocking him to the ground then pounding him once he fell...I don’t think he touched me once that last fight

I lit em up with a grenade +mantis blades.

when it happened i hit em with that Skyrim bandit line “never should have come here:mjlit:

I fukked his cronies up with the grenade...but he moves fast tho and once he’s on you it’s hard to get away from those blows but I just kept jumping out his range and shooting him up...when he finally died I punched on his face for a good minute

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
yep...his VA had me cracking up tho...dude sound just like he look...remind me of my cousin brother lol
That a$$hole took all my money, hard to beat him with punches alone. I am gonna level up and return after:mjcry:. I didn't know you can use grenades?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That a$$hole took all my money, hard to beat him with punches alone. I am gonna level up and return after:mjcry:. I didn't know you can use grenades?

man I had gorilla arms and dude was fukking me up...but mostly bcuz I haven’t done too much fighting in the game outside of the tutorial...but all those Ls I took from him was great practice...I found the “twins” (ya I know they’re the same guy lol) afterward and beat them/him with ease

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The worst game this glitch has is that subtitle glitch, idk if any of you dealing with it but this one line is stuck on my screen, and always comes back even after removing subtitles.