"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have a showering station hooked up to a water tank behind the truck breh...:heh:

oh I gotta go back and look then...I seen 2 bytches in my tent tho...one was laying on the floor...still like judy better...had liked her better than evelyn too from the jump...her voice actor sound nice too

*edit*

I shouldn’t have googled her lol...I’d still smash...but totally not what I was expecting to see

Carla Tassara (10 Character Images)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Found out on reddit today we COULD fukk judy even if we was male but head honcos decided to CUT it out...:francis::dwillhuh: bunch of fukking haters man...

I really don't get why they removed it
Male V only has 1 Romance.
Meridith doesn't count because female V can have sex with her too
Female V has 2 possible romances
Judy, River
Panam is fine but to be honest I would just do both
I think they would be fine with it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody got word on the next update/patch?

according to rumors—june lmao

I know one is supposed to drop this month and another one next month...but no hard dates have been set and I’ve seen a rumor floating around where a dev states they’re not gonna really drop it til june which would be unforgivable for many at this point...I like the game so I’ll put up with the bullshyt delays if true...I’m hooked in at this point so for me complaining would be futile but I’d understand if others were pissed

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
according to rumors—june lmao

I know one is supposed to drop this month and another one next month...but no hard dates have been set and I’ve seen a rumor floating around where a dev states they’re not gonna really drop it til june which would be unforgivable for many at this point...I like the game so I’ll put up with the bullshyt delays if true...I’m hooked in at this point so for me complaining would be futile but I’d understand if others were pissed

I think those are the big updates, I'm assuming they will still do smaller updates/patches in the mean time. I'm hoping they drop something that fixes this crashing issue on PS5 soon.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I really don't get why they removed it
Male V only has 1 Romance.
Meridith doesn't count because female V can have sex with her too
Female V has 2 possible romances
Judy, River
Panam is fine but to be honest I would just do both
I think they would be fine with it
Ehm, Male V has two romances too. Besides Panam you can also get down with Kerry. :dame:

Daps
:mjlol: Yo I’m fukking tripping

But I remember seeing this video a few years ago and thinking it was part of cyberpunk :ohhh: this some Mandela effect shyt. Hence why I thought cyberpunk had wall running. This a completely different game wtf

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:mjlol: Yo I’m fukking tripping

But I remember seeing this video a few years ago and thinking it was part of cyberpunk :ohhh: this some Mandela effect shyt. Hence why I thought cyberpunk had wall running. This a completely different game wtf

No, you probably thought Cyberpunk had wall-running because they showed it in one of the early trailers then removed it later.

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

:beli:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The Millitech theme goes hard :wow:

Radio actually kinda weak. Battle and ambient themes are better than the whole radio set imo

As ambitious as this game is and can be...that's the one thing I really feel they really slept on making the effort. The radio.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
It takes place at the Monterey Bay. Near modern day Santa Cruz.

Edit: Actually it looks closer to Morro Bay.

Google Maps

G4HynLI.png
The Republic of Texas:mjpls:
Of course its a red state :mjpls: