"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
wLWkuAi.png

PwIkQFD.png

TPR5BpI.png

7jb7ZB4.png

V3J31OV.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean The WItcher 2>>>>both Witchers due to the reality that the game was linear as hell but felt bearable to complete.

I'm not talking about the damn game being on a railroad tracks, I mean like unneeded fat to the meal. The game feels half cooked because of how big the city is, but without no sense of going to certain areas (the desert for example and Pacifica).

hmm...I got that game free a long ass time ago...I should give it a try if it is a truly linear experience...maybe it might help me get more into the character/story

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

aren’t the valentino boys jackie’s crew?

OT but I’ve never seen that floating fish in the sky that I see in all the promo vids/clips

*edit*

actually I think I saw it once when I first did the corpo intro

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
^^^

aren’t the valentino boys jackie’s crew?

If they wanted to live their music should be less fire :manny:

Also there's no consequences to this gang shyt. Game needs a faction system bad.

Thought I could dap them up as street kid V since they grew up in Heywood. They drew guns on me immediately :dahell:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they wanted to live their music should be less fire :manny:

Also there's no consequences to this gang shyt. Game needs a faction system bad.

Thought I could dap them up as street kid V since they grew up in Heywood. They drew guns on me immediately :dahell:

ya true I’ve only interacted with them once so far...

...during jackie's funeral

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Breh I just treat those radio stations like I'm getting into the cars on GTA 1:unimpressed:. Everytime I get into my ride I hear the following:

• That crazy Jpop song with the Anime ladies
  • "I ain't scared of shyt" song which kinda goes hard before the first 20 times of hearing it:jbhmm:
  • The end of RTJ's song:beli:
  • That Night City song:wow: (probably the only banger on that soundtrack)
Everything else is either Reggaetón or some trash ass metal that Trent Reznor wouldn't remix if you put a bazooka to his dome:scust:
Le Destroy saves this soundtrack.

And this song goes hard as fukk too. :whew:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
51 hours in... there's literally no way in hell any of the reviewers saw even 1/10 of the content in the day 1 reviews, I've put in some serious work into the sidequest and gigs and I'm STILL getting new quests in the 3rd act along with developments to earlier arcs :whew: Even if you only play the "main character" side content, that by itself would likely take you about 40-50 hours to complete and particularly if you're not fast traveling all of the time. I'd lowkey feel bad if that was your playthrough though because then you'd obviously be missing out on a lot of the cyberware upgrade paths, the crafting, the surpisingly fleshed out gig storylines, etc.

Also, its only now after 50+ hours that I'm beginning to know my way around the city. This is the very first open world game that I would love to return to in VR, if this city became multiplayer I think this shyt would become borderline WoW levels of addicting :ohhh: The first video game world you could literally get lost in and mistake it for being a real place... even in 2D viewing space it's crazy to experience this level of world in a video game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Found out on reddit today we COULD fukk judy even if we was male but head honcos decided to CUT it out...:francis::dwillhuh: bunch of fukking haters man...

damn I like judy more than panam too...personality is far more chill...panam is on “go” 24-7...plus I didn’t see any showers/bathrooms out in the desert...just tents

:hhh: