"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This game is gonna join good old No Man's Sky and Death Stranding brehs :mjlol:

giphy.gif

:deadrose:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This delay reminds me of Days Gone, wasn't slated for a 2018 release and then just got pushed back?

Game ended up being ok.
I waited with all my heart and soul after I heard about this game... I loved Deus Ex and I needed a successor to that series...:sadcam: I mean I know it'll be out this year but last years wait, until NOW was excruciating...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Grimes Reveals New Details About Her Cyberpunk 2077 Character

Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC doesn't just have Keanu Reeves in it, it also has Grimes, who will be playing a pop star in the game called Lizzy Wizzy. That said, unlike Keanu, who will be playing a major character in the game, Grimes' character sounds like a minor character. During a recent livestream, the Canadian musician briefly talked about her role in the upcoming CD Projekt Red game, as well as stated the obvious: the game is really good. (spoilers below)

According to Grimes, she hasn't played the game personally, but she did witness someone play an hour of the game. Further, she's obviously involved with it via her character, a pop star named Lizzy Wizzy who commits suicide while on stage. From here, a paramedic team quickly performs surgery on the star whilst she lays dead on stage, replacing her whole body with cybernetics. Eventually, she's brought back to life as a cyborg, and then finishes the show.

Now, at the moment of publishing, it's unclear how this all ties into the game, but presumably players witness this during either a side or main mission. It sounds like a sequence that would be reserved for a cutscene, but this isn't confirmed. What is more or less confirmed here though is that while Night City is certainly bright and colorful in places, the game will also explore those gritty cyberpunk themes we all love.

Cyberpunk 2077 will be available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC when it launches worldwide on September 17. At the moment of publishing, there's been no word of a PS5 and Xbox Series X release, however, CD Projekt Red did recently and seemingly confirm the game is coming to those plaforms.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If they do that shyt I will simply wait until it hits the bargain bin before I purchase it. They promised their consumer something so they need to deliver, besides I am not fukking with next gen consoles for at least a year or two.

Same here, but, every indication is that this game will be where they want it on more powerful machines.

It shouldn't have been pushed back in the first place after all that time.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Same here, but, every indication is that this game will be where they want it on more powerful machines.

It shouldn't have been pushed back in the first place after all that time.

Yeah they're at that crossover point. At the very least I don't think they want to ship until we start seeing other next gen titles/footage. Eitherway It's CDP so expect some kinda free enhanced/upgraded version like 6 months to a year after release.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CDP is known for releasing enhanced editions of all their games, so it’s pretty much a given that they’ll be next gen versions of Cyberpunk.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The concerns for this game over the delay are so overblown its comical...

This is not an EA game, not an Activision game, not a non-Rockstar T2 game...

CDPR is one of two consistent and trusted dev houses in the industry, the other is Rockstar...

There is zero evidence to believe they won't be able deliver on what they promised...

RDR2 was also delayed...Did Rockstar not deliver what they promised?