"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Enjoy. My experience playing through stadia has been extremely stable. 40 hours and I have no complaints with the service or the game really for that matter outside of a couple minor quirks here and there

Just finished setting my player up and headed to meet some dude named Jenkins.

So far so good. :myman:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve been clearing every ncpd scanner hustle. I only have 2 more areas left. I’m at level 49. Will definitely hit 50 tomorrow. I’m at 20 body, 20 technical ability, 18 intelligence (will be at 19 tomorrow). If only I had 1 more attribute point, I’d be 20 intelligence when I hit level 50 with my character. No crafting legendary quick hacks for me :francis:

Clearing out every ncpd gig is monotonous, but you do get to further explore the city. :ld:

I’m trying to do everything possible in the game. If I wasn’t doing that, I wouldn’t recommend doing all the ncpd gigs. I guess if you wanna get to level 50, you have to do most of them though.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I thought I was doing something wrong until I recently found out that you can't pull off melee combos while using the cyberware that slows time.:francis:
If you have any arm cyberware installed, the cyberware that heals you stops working, and there are skills that just don't work. Y'all cdpr dikk riders better be getting paid because you working harder than the devil in this thread.:mjlol:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
One of you PC brehs gotta mod in the dame smiley. There's no other way to reply to those saucy texts of his :dame:

River got a monopoly an all the smiley and winky faces. Bro texting like a thot :dame:
I actually liked his missions and storyline but once I started getting smiley faces back to back to back like that in rapid succession? :scust:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I actually liked his missions and storyline but once I started getting smiley faces back to back to back like that in rapid succession? :scust:

I can see why his asian partner wasn't fukking with him :dame:

Probably texting him like

"Hey. Just came back from the crime scene :D
I'm making jambalaya tonight. Hope you'll join me. Gonna put my heart and soul into it this time ;))
Afterwards, who knows ;;))

Kisses

River XOXO"

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Crafting/upgrading is so goddamn broken. I had crafted a legendary Ashura and upgraded it fully to its highest level (yes, I reached level 50 last night). Then I unlocked additional skills in crafting which gives bonuses to crafted weapons but not retroactively. So the base weapon Ashura I could now craft at level 50 was already more powerful than my earlier crafted and fully upgraded Ashura with four damage weapon mods.

What kind of shyt mechanic is that? :mindblown:

You basically spent a ton of resources to upgrade a gun that ends up being notably weaker than the exact same gun crafted at a higher level, and crafting a gun is way cheaper.

Long story short: DO NOT UPGRADE WEAPONS/ARMOR unless you like to waste resources!

:francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Crafting/upgrading is so goddamn broken. I had crafted a legendary Ashura and upgraded it fully to its highest level (yes, I reached level 50 last night). Then I unlocked additional skills in crafting which gives bonuses to crafted weapons but not retroactively. So the base weapon Ashura I could now craft at level 50 was already more powerful than my earlier crafted and fully upgraded Ashura with four damage weapon mods.

You basically spent a ton of resources to upgrade a gun that ends up being notably weaker than the exact same gun crafted at a higher level, and crafting a gun is way cheaper.

Long story short: DO NOT UPGRADE WEAPONS/ARMOR unless you like to waste resources!

What's the best way to level the skill then? The junk disassembly perk barely gives experience.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man thank god for YouTube :wow:

Been watching these vids on gear, crafting and etc.

Man I swear I wasnt playing this game right.

Regarding crafting.... paying more attention to gear with mod spots and crafting gear.

I have rose my armor from like 400 to over 1000:banderas:

I can go even higher than that if I wanted to:damn:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:snoop: I think I’m going to wait for some more patches before I continue playing this. Literally every hour and thirty minutes of playtime this shyt crashes. I’ve never in my life played a game that crashes as much as this. I can always tell when it’s about to happen too because the roads/objects become extra grainy and shyt just start randomly glitching, smh.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

seems like all that is only true because you completely leveled up crafting