"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like the game too. But I’m not a dikk rider. I can enjoy it and also be pissed off over being lied too.

oh I get it...most of the snide comments dudes were making didn’t even apply to me cuz I still liked the game despite my complaints...I just dislike when ppl are intellectually dishonest

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ya I still like the game but I rewatched that 48 minute “preview” video they had and as someone said recently that shyt was basically 48 minutes of lies

two positives tho...the gunplay is more fun than I thought it would be and I like jackie’s character more than I expected...I’m wondering if they used a different voice actor
What “lies” were told specifically???

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Case in point, this dumb ass shyt.

This problem will effect Literally nobody, yet it’s been posted and reposted now over a dozen times as “proof” to how bad this game is.

Don’t know why, but the internet has gone full retard over this game:smh:

it’s just cancel culture bytch assness crossing over into video games cause there’s nothing else to be outraged about in pop culture atm.

most these people are just nitpicking the game to jump on the bandwagon at this point.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
oh I get it...most of the snide comments dudes were making didn’t even apply to me cuz I still liked the game despite my complaints...I just dislike when ppl are intellectually dishonest

I’m mostly having fun with all this. I got called all types of names back when I said they were full of shyt for making this 1st person only. That it doesn’t make it anymore immersive, and they just want that 1st person Stan money. The response? “Stop being a bytch p*ssy and just trust CDPR. They are not going to do wrong by us.” :russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Quick question about Act 2 - Just started Act 2 and I've ventured into the City Center district but the NCP jobs are virtually impossible all of a sudden - I've noticed their danger level down here is classed as Very High and the enemy NPC's are virtually impossible to kill all of a sudden - am I doing something wrong?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m mostly having fun with all this. I got called all types of names back when I said they were full of shyt for making this 1st person only. That it doesn’t make it anymore immersive, and they just want that 1st person Stan money. The response? “Stop being a bytch p*ssy and just trust CDPR. They are not going to do wrong by us.” :russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

I can’t front tho...ironically I do like the decision to keep it first person after playing it even tho I didn’t at first...and for that very same reason too lol...imo it has helped with immersion

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Quick question about Act 2 - Just started Act 2 and I've ventured into the City Center district but the NCP jobs are virtually impossible all of a sudden - I've noticed their danger level down here is classed as Very High and the enemy NPC's are virtually impossible to kill all of a sudden - am I doing something wrong?

The game is still an rpg. Go do some side quests and gigs. Get money, level up and get some better gear.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can’t front tho...ironically I do like the decision to keep it first person after playing it even tho I didn’t at first...and for that very same reason too lol...imo it has helped with immersion

For me immersion comes down to the level of detail in the environment. All the little things and quirks that make the environment feel alive. Making the story engaging and making me care about the characters. As long as a game has those things, I’m immersed regardless of the perspective.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For me immersion comes down to the level of detail in the environment. All the little things and quirks that make the environment feel alive. Making the story engaging and making me care about the characters. As long as a game has those things, I’m immersed regardless of the perspective.

it’s a myriad of things for me...but typically I can’t get into FPS games but in this case it works for me...I’m “eyeballing” a lot of female NPCs as I walk by them...when I’m riding around as a passenger (front or back seat), I find myself looking back and forth between the person speaking to me and the surrounding streets as I look out the window...sitting in the chair getting new parts or when I first experienced BD...that first person view really made me feel like a part of it...I wouldn’t like it for a pure action game but it helps that this is an RPG...even at the beginning starting off as a street kid...when you first go to see the guy sitting in the booth and you sit down and the fat guy gets in the booth with you, I found myself looking at the dude speaking to me but also keeping an eye on the big guy who would even stop taking bites from his burger to grill me back lol

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
told Lizzy Wizzy the truth. Now shes a killer. I unleashed her inner monster:mjcry:

Liam was foul for that shyt tho:manny: